Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jerzey Guidos

Funny Shyt....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The Hater's Anthem

"Sorry but I can't be one -sided" ~Moo

What's up NJGUIDO fans? Are you ready for another wild and crazy weekend down at the one and only Jersey Shore?

Are you all pumped up? Have you been watching your carbohydrate consumption? Have you been locked up in the gym all week like a caged animal, exhausting yourself so you can look impressive in your favorite Diesel gear? Has visions of KTU Beatstock been going through your head while you try and concentrate at work? Do you not even feel the needle anymore when it pierces your ass-cheek cause the adreneline is flowing so much?

Well what the hell are you waiting for? Get down the shore now! Time to show off to those beautiful ladies what you take so much pride in, YOU!!! After all, you didn't spend $30 on that fresh, spiky do, $225 on tinted Gucci sunglasses, $90 on that beautiful Diesel tank top, and $400 on a cycle of winstrol v for nothing, right?

Show that you have a lion heart and go party like a rock star. Its weekends like these that last forever, even longer than that cycle you just finished. So get down to Surf Club before an ounce of body fat ruins your entire life, what you have worked so hard to achieve. Who knows, maybe that modeling recruiter for CK may show up and sign you to a contract.

And I know you are longing for the sweet sounds of DJ Denny Tsettos after a tough week of work. That radio in your pizza delivery truck is starting to sound old. We all know that Shiny Disco Balls sounds better coming off Denny's turn tables than it does on KTU, Gumba Johnny just doesn't do the song justice. Plus, the ladies love him so he must be good, right?

Well NJGUIDOS, the shore awaits as does all the good times. The memories of these crazy weekends will last forever, if the ketamine and dirty X haven't destroyed most of your brain cells. So go out, have good time, and get laid before your testicles shrivel up due to the sauce. Remember, be lion-hearted and pary like a rock star.

Don't miss a weekend, don't ever miss a weekend.

Don't ever disrespect Temptations. Don't ever disrespect Surf Club. Don't ever disrespect DJ's Happy Hour. Don't ever disrespect DJ Denny Tsettos. Don't ever disrespect the Sopranos. Don't ever disrespect Diesel gear. And don't ever, EVER, disrespect the Moo.

Originally posted by klohe

sweet sounds of DJ Denny Tsettos after a tough week of work. That radio in your pizza delivery truck is starting to sound old. We all know that Shiny Disco Balls sounds better coming off Denny's turn tables than it does on KTU, Gumba Johnny just doesn't do the song justice. Plus, the ladies love him so he must be good, right?

Don't miss a weekend, don't ever miss a weekend.

Don't ever disrespect Temptations. Don't ever disrespect Surf Club. Don't ever disrespect DJ's Happy Hour. Don't ever disrespect DJ Denny Tsettos. Don't ever disrespect the Sopranos. Don't ever disrespect Diesel gear. And don't ever, EVER, disrespect the Moo.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by drama

You know what is sad.............is that there are way too many men down the shore that fit that description to a "T"

What's up Sayno - how the hell have you been?

Does it make them bad people?:(

Originally posted by drama

You know what is sad.............is that there are way too many men down the shore that fit that description to a "T"

What's up Sayno - how the hell have you been?

I have been spectacular! How are you? Making any appearances this summer?

its amazing how the more things change the more they stay the same.

when i was 18 it was more like cavariccis not diesel and no one knew what ketmine or E was they were too bust pushing blow up their nose.

Yet it was all the same. Except I didnt deliver Pizza. Yet i did spend everyweekend at tempts even had a shore house 1/2 block away. Ahhh the good ol days are still the same

Originally posted by perns2002

Knew you'd say that......

My guy didn't look like a guido did he?

I can vaguely remember what he looked like, but I dont think so....My vision was real distorted at the end of the nite.:roll:

Doubleplay as much as certain things have changed, for the most part its all the same.

Originally posted by jp18

I can vaguely remember what he looked like, but I dont think so....My vision was real distorted at the end of the nite.:roll:

Doubleplay as much as certain things have changed, for the most part its all the same.

Your my favorite Guido/Crakhead.............. :makeout:

:pint: :jar: :roll::screwy:

Why do people do juice anyways?

I ask all me sauced up friends and they cant answer me?

If its to get in shape, Im sorry to say you might look great and in shape on the outside by inside your all fucked up..

Is it to get girls, cuz I must admit the Guido Juicers do have the hottest hunnies on there arms, But i am not into girls likeing me for what I have Instead of who I am, But thats just me, Wouldnt mind any of that guidoette pu-tang though..

So why guys do you do juice, wanna hear some of those reasons!~

$400...for Vinny-V......YOU ARE GETTING RIPPED OFF.......BEsides Winny V alone is not good, it should be stacked with a short acting test.....

It is not that you don't feel the needle anymore it is that you look forward to it alot more! At least this is what my friends say!!!

Originally posted by NJstacked

$400...for Vinny-V......YOU ARE GETTING RIPPED OFF.......BEsides Winny V alone is not good, it should be stacked with a short acting test.....

It is not that you don't feel the needle anymore it is that you look forward to it alot more! At least this is what my friends say!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: