Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Aquabooty Thanks You

mrjoebudious

AQUABOOTY THANKS YOU

Man, what can I say. Thank you all for an amazing, and I mean an amazing Saturday night. The compliments keep coming in. On behalf of Aquabboty and Lola, thank you all sooo much. I have not felt a vibe like that in a while. People keep telling me that Lola absolutely works for what we are doing and its because of you all. Thanks, thanks, thanks.

OK, I think you all now know how much I appreciated you coming out and supporting the Dirty Little Funky Thing. If you have not checked it out yet get on it yo!! We charge only $5 to get in, beers are $4 & $5, drinks are $5,6,7, more for Redbull and there seems to always be parking in the Holiday Inn lot, so check us out!!!! Get this, there are even places to SIT!! Oh my god, you don't have to buy a bottle to sit down. I don't think they even sell bottles. Did I mention they have pool tables, Galaga and one of my all time favorites, ROBOTRON.

So, if you don't know, Dirty Little Funky Thing is a night about music for the people. We want you to come week after week and we know our prices reflect that. I hope to see you out and please tell all your friends.

Thanks again from Aquabooty and Joe Budious

Lola is the perfect venue for an Aquabooty production. I had a great time on saturday. Fish Go Deep delivered a excellent set. awesome vibe, awesome energy, awesome choons, awesome crowd ... A+ in my book ... major props to Aquabooty for bouncing back strong! good stuff

no, thank you guys!!! pretty much any town u.s.a satudays are usually the worst night out, especially here in miami when we are over run by the really bad tourist crowds. finaly, a dope ass saturday night w/ great music, amazing vibe & a cool local crowd.

i'm there every sat & tellin every one i know. respect.