Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it too hot to go to South Beach?

rybomaster

Is to too hot to go to South Beach now? I found a great deal and was thinking of going but I heard it's too hot this time of year. Is it too hot to sit on the beach, eat outside, etc.

Does it rain everyday? What can I expect as far as clubs go this time of year?

Yes !

I just had lunch on the beach. it's hot (90 degrees), and humid. extremely uncomfortable.! it will probably stay this, way most of the summer. :( I would save my $$$ , and come down in the fall.you will appreciate it more trust me. :D

p.s. yes it rains almost every fcuking day !! :mad:

Originally posted by sobeton

Yes !

I just had lunch on the beach. it's hot (90 degrees), and humid. extremely uncomfortable.! it will probably stay this, way most of the summer. :( I would save my $$$ , and come down in the fall.you will appreciate it more trust me. :D

p.s. yes it rains almost every fcuking day !! :mad:

Exacly what SoBe says, listen to him, he lives on the beach!supergrin.gif

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by rybomaster

Is to too hot to go to South Beach now? I found a great deal and was thinking of going but I heard it's too hot this time of year. Is it too hot to sit on the beach, eat outside, etc.

Does it rain everyday? What can I expect as far as clubs go this time of year?

you can't have a bad time here....... no matter what time of the year it is..

Yup...it's super hot down here now.....best time to come down 4 sun seems to be late spring/early summer, u can catch some rays and still get a nice breeze to cool you too IMO. As far as clubs...fall/winter (if u even consider 2 days of cold as winter) are better for clubbing....during the summer things seem to die out a lil....Good Luck!

Geez, what a bunch of pussies you yanks are!!! ;)

We have our flights booked, our rooms reserved, and our rental car waiting for the first weekend of August..... Should we cancel?

Or, would it be wiser for us to just come out and enjoy a break from the heat?? I mean, hell, it's only 101* F here today.... :tongue:

:D :D :D :D

Originally posted by stillrollin

We have our flights booked, our rooms reserved, and our rental car waiting for the first weekend of August..... Should we cancel?

Or, would it be wiser for us to just come out and enjoy a break from the heat?? I mean, hell, it's only 101* F here today....

:laugh: :laugh: ...smart ass;)

Originally posted by stillrollin

Or, would it be wiser for us to just come out and enjoy a break from the heat?? I mean, hell, it's only 101* F here today.... :tongue:

My thoughts exactly...

:cool:

YES it is way too hot.........my god the sun is just crazy right now. I was on the beach Saturday afternoon and - I got the worst sunburn I've ever had in my whole life. And I've lived in Miami all of my 27 years. I know a little bit about how the sun is here. But that........that was something else entirely. Man I don't know.

It's been 74 hours since it happened and I still feel like an atomic bomb survivor. In the car driving to school in the afternoon today, I felt like I was in the microwave oven set on HIGH. Horrible. I don't see how or why anyone would want the sun to be out at this time of year. I was enjoying the rains of June. If you're hoping for sunshine here in July, you might as well be rooting for intense radiation, because that's pretty much what it is. Even when I got out of the damned sun it just kept on cooking me.

Originally posted by saleen351

you can't have a bad time here....... no matter what time of the year it is..

yeah but if i am sweatin like a pig while i am trying to, lets say. mack it to some chick:afro: it FUCKS UP MY GAME!!

its just not attractive....the heat is goddamn nauseating:puke:

Originally posted by dizzyscarlet

yeah but if i am sweatin like a pig while i am trying to, lets say. mack it to some chick:afro: it FUCKS UP MY GAME!!

:eek: ...when has that ever happened?? besides, sweat is sexy...now if u smell like a whopper with extra onions thats a diff. story....:tongue: