Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Laurie619

Please stop posting negativity on EVERY SINGLE Post having to do with Denny and/or Tempts. It's very immature and it's getting very tired! Actually, it's been tired for long enough.

I think you have made your point that you're not much of a fan so there's really no reason to "beat a dead horse"! You should know that little saying now shouldn't you! It's kinda like one you've used before to defend yourself on this board.....

IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY...DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!

Originally posted by saynotodrama

Please stop posting negativity on EVERY SINGLE Post having to do with Denny and/or Tempts. It's very immature and it's getting very tired! Actually, it's been tired for long enough.

I think you have made your point that you're not much of a fan so there's really no reason to "beat a dead horse"! You should know that little saying now shouldn't you! It's kinda like one you've used before to defend yourself on this board.....

"NOT TO START ANY DRAMA"......

I hate to say it.....but if I had 3 wishes!!!!....

:type: :type:

Originally posted by bumparella

"NOT TO START ANY DRAMA"......

I hate to say it.....but if I had 3 wishes!!!!....

:type: :type:

Meanwhile, she's calling me a "teeny bobber" (BOPPER)! Have you ever seen this girl in a club??? She moves (can't even call it dancing) like Stevie Wonder on a Quelude! (sp?)

Not even kidding...you must see for yourself sometime, if you haven't already.

Meanwhile, she's calling me a "teeny bobber" (BOPPER)! Have you ever seen this girl in a club??? She moves (can't even call it dancing) like Stevie Wonder on a Quelude! (sp?)

Not even kidding...you must see for yourself sometime, if you haven't already.

Please...at least Stevie Wonder has some soul. :afro:

She looks more like Rodney King after a good beating.

:paint: :paint:

Please stop posting neg on EVERY SINGLE Post having to do with Denny and/or Tempts. It's very immature and it's getting very tired! Actually, it's been tired for long enough.

Well I haven’t said anything negativity. . .but I'll tell ya what’s getting old...its you guys following me around the board making threats, wishing other things on me too. I never stated that I wasn’t a big fan of him. . .I stated that he didnt play up to "par" and I know a lot of people on this board feel the same way. . but they are scared to speak there mind. . .I went to see him in the winter when none of you guys where there. . Saw him also at the Paradox when NO ONE* and I MEAN NO ONE was there. . I'm sure he remembers. . .you are a 100% right about NOT SAYING ANYTHING. . .but you arent angles I can tell ya that much!! I just voicing an opinion if you dont like it. . .I'm sorry! Overlook it and forget!! Everyone see thing though different window; in life. . And well not everyone can agree it’s a part of life. . arent you guys older then me..shouldn’t you know this already? how are are ya gals anyway...

Originally posted by laurie619

Well I haven’t said anything negativity. . .but I'll tell ya what’s getting old...its you guys following me around the board making threats, wishing other things on me too. I never stated that I wasn’t a big fan of him. . .I stated that he didnt play up to "par" and I know a lot of people on this board feel the same way. . but they are scared to speak there mind. . .I went to see him in the winter when none of you guys where there. . Saw him also at the Paradox when NO ONE* and I MEAN NO ONE was there. . I'm sure he remembers. . .you are a 100% right about NOT SAYING ANYTHING. . .but you arent angles I can tell ya that much!! I just voicing an opinion if you dont like it. . .I'm sorry! Overlook it and forget!! Everyone see thing though different window; in life. . And well not everyone can agree it’s a part of life. . arent you guys older then me..shouldn’t you know this already? how are are ya gals anyway...

i think i just lost a 5 points on my IQ from reading that crap! is english your second language?

Originally posted by bumparella

Originally posted by laurie619

Well I haven’t said anything negativity.

:stupid:

not to mention......she went back and edited this pearl of wisdom!! she must have put some EXTRA thought into it.....or opened another fortune cookie quote that just needed to be added in!

Originally posted by misk

not to mention......she went back and edited this pearl of wisdom!! she must have put some EXTRA thought into it.....or opened another fortune cookie quote that just needed to be added in!

Sorry babe. . .just got out of work. . .type all day. . dont really care about the crap on CP. . .but you got the point didnt you??????