Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A BLOCKED LAURIE? temps scandle

COMING SOON TO A CLUB NEAR YOU!!!!!!!!

A kinder, More Gentle group of Fat rude and Angry Bad-Ass Bouncers.

Next, We'll be sending fruit baskets to the people who overdose!!

Laurie619, Don't start or fuck with me or my guys!!!! I have been nothing but nice to you. We don't ban or Blacklist people the management does.

You should handle this professionally, and confront the management of the club!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bouncers at Temps do their job as good as they can. If they push you in order to get to a fight, then thats part of being in a club. I think Brian and his staff do a great job. They have to get to the fights as fast as possible so innocent people dont get hurt.

Originally posted by bigmurray

COMING SOON TO A CLUB NEAR YOU!!!!!!!!

A kinder, More Gentle group of Fat rude and Angry Bad-Ass Bouncers.

Next, We'll be sending fruit baskets to the people who overdose!!

Laurie619, Don't start or fuck with me or my guys!!!! I have been nothing but nice to you. We don't ban or Blacklist people the management does.

You should handle this professionally, and confront the management of the club!!

Hey Murry,

I know your co-workers and you try there best to keep the club under control, but there is a wrong way and a right way . . .as for me getting blacked listed I'm not taking it out on you or your guys . . .YOU BOYZ had nothing to do with it . . .WE ALL KNOW WHO DID, I was/tried handling this professionally (tried for so LOONG to keep my mouth shut) but thanks to a certain someone I couldn’t handle there BULLSHIT and I don’t care anymore . . .so as long they start with me, my mouth will contently run, and boy* do I KNOW A LOT* Say, once again I have nothing against you or your co-workers for god sakes one of them are family to me. . ..

Dont let the bouncers get on you. they doit because they think they ca get away with it. I remember when I was younger we got in a fight with a bouncer who had an attitude. Well there were alot of us and alot of them. No one really got hurt but after that they never bothered us again. Personally to me if i was in tempts and got in a fight and the bouncers didnt do anything. I certianly wouldn't go to the police station. I would grab a cell and surely that night there would be smoe problems in Temps. Yet I dont get in fights, and I like tempts so ill leave it alone.

Originally posted by magilicuti

all clubs are shady in one way or another.

as for laurie it might be fucked up but if you ran a club and someone was talking shit would you want them at your club? might be taking it alittle too far but...

If you talked trash over and over and over and over, and still went back........... hmmmmmmmmmmm.

First of all, I work the door there and have been working there for the past 4 summers.

If you think working in Tempts is easy your nuts first of all your sober and you people aren't, some of you are truly annoying and obnoxious.

How about when we carry your dumb overdosed ass out while your puking on our backs, now thats something to be all happy about.

Or how about the 600 people a night who are all of the sudden my new best friend because they don't wanna wait on line, or the other 100, 19 yr olds with fake ID bustin my balls all night that always gets me in a great mood.

Now if a fight breaks out and we have to get through a sea of people to get to it somebodies gonna get bumped pushed or even knocked down. this shit happens with just you people walking around.

The jerk-off that starts a fight with some one for bumping he's a good reason to be real nice to people.

You guys, must have forgotten the old staff from 4- 5 summers ago, they just kicked your ass no questions asked and left you in the alley, but I'm sure were a lot worse because were not all thrilled to see you people.

My favorite is when your standing in your spot and some jerk-off from across the room starts throwing his water, not thats a good reason to be pleasant.

I could go on forever, like having knifes pulled on us or bottles of "G" dump on us because some scumbag doesn't want the cops to get, or the countless times you really nice club people Overdose and piss and shit your pants and we carry you out thats great fun.

For the most part these guys are very underpaid and aren't there because they love the club scene, they are there to work not make friends.

The fat bouncers, try your luck because this fat guy has run down more than one of you Crackheads.

Remember FAT GUYS need love too

Treat your door guy like your bartender than he tends to be much more pleasant $$$

Lastly, "ANGER IS A GIFT USE IT WISELY"

MURRAY

:)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I have friends who bounce, yeah they like it or they wouldn't do, but it is by no means a picnic.....

Originally posted by perns2002

If you talked trash over and over and over and over, and still went back........... hmmmmmmmmmmm.

The reason I went back is because I knew what Denny was capable of (I guess he lost his touch) but to ban me because I stated how I felt about the night is just outrageous :tongue:

I have mixed feelings about this whole thing, and what I think doesnt even freakin' matter really. ? though and I am not being a bitch, but what if your favorite DJ starts to play not up to yout par are you going to bash it the way u did TEMPS?

Originally posted by perns2002

I have mixed feelings about this whole thing, and what I think doesnt even freakin' matter really. ? though and I am not being a bitch, but what if your favorite DJ starts to play not up to yout par are you going to bash it the way u did TEMPS?

If my favorite DJ starts playing not up to “par” I’ll let it go the first time (no DJ can play 100% all the time). . .but if I go back and he still isn’t playing up to “par” I’ll starting voicing my opinion, and if it keep happening (like in Denny’s case) My favorite DJ wouldn’t be my preferred DJ anymore. . . There are so many DJ’s out there and some of them don’t even get a chance . . . Hope that helped ya out ;)

First of all, I work the door there and have been working there for the past 4 summers.

The fat bouncers, try your luck because this fat guy has run down more than one of you Crackheads.

Remember FAT GUYS need love too

Treat your door guy like your bartender than he tends to be much more pleasant $$$

Lastly, "ANGER IS A GIFT USE IT WISELY"

MURRAY

:)

FAT GUYS NEED LOVE TOO!! FOSHIZZLE MY DIZZLE BIG MURRIZLE

I TREAT MY DOOR GUY WAAAAY BETTER THAN I TREAT MY BARTENDER

Originally posted by stardo

Pss. I love fat men!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!!! NOW I GET IT!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME THE WHOLE TIME!!!!!!!

I knew you sweated me my little d-cup delight

be at my house around 7, i got something i wanna show ya....

Originally posted by vip-tech

THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!!! NOW I GET IT!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME THE WHOLE TIME!!!!!!!

I knew you sweated me my little d-cup delight

be at my house around 7, i got something i wanna show ya....

Twoee Twoee;)

Your not fat enough!!!!!!!!!!