Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone been to Trust on Fridays?

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Well, have you? What's it like? I've heard that the crowd is sigificantly different than its Thursday night parties...

Any info would be appreciated :D

I have been there on Friday it's sucks. The crowd sucks the music sucks. All i'm trying to say is DO NOT GO THERE.:no:

Originally posted by lobster1981

I have been there on Friday it's sucks. The crowd sucks the music sucks. All i'm trying to say is DO NOT GO THERE.:no:

Why don't you tell me how you really feel? :laugh: Thanks Lobster! I'm just wondering though, if you think the music sucks... it wouldn't happen to be trance on Friday nights, would it?

Shady - what's it like on Saturdays?

Why don't you tell me how you really feel? :laugh: Thanks Lobster! I'm just wondering though, if you think the music sucks... it wouldn't happen to be trance on Friday nights, would it?

Shady - what's it like on Saturdays?

No it’s not trance. Lenny K is the dj on Friday and if you ever heard him spin you will know what I mean If you never heard him spin you are one lucky girl.

No it’s not trance. Lenny K is the dj on Friday and if you ever heard him spin you will know what I mean If you never heard him spin you are one lucky girl.

I've never heard of him before. On the website (piece of shit website that they have...um.. yeah okay..) it says Shawn Q is the dj and its "ladies nights" HAHA!

the reason I'm asking is that some friends from Philly are gonna be here next week and they were asking about Trust on Fridays and I have no idea what it is like.

I've never heard of him before. On the website (piece of shit website that they have...um.. yeah okay..) it says Shawn Q is the dj and its "ladies nights" HAHA!

the reason I'm asking is that some friends from Philly are gonna be here next week and they were asking about Trust on Fridays and I have no idea what it is like.

Shawn Q and Lenny K they suck.....I dont know what kind of peopel your friends are so if they dont care about the music they should go there.

Shawn Q and Lenny K they suck.....I dont know what kind of peopel your friends are so if they dont care about the music they should go there.

What kind of music do they play?

Originally posted by Kuro

What kind of music do they play?

All the same shit that you hear on the radio. They are Commercial dj's. I have never heard them spin anything good :( I know them from Club 1722, i used to go there all the time 2 yrs a go and they always play shit.

I can deal with the music sometimes, but the crowd was enough to make me never go again.

Think...dress to impress, snotty, rude people who think they are too cool for everyone. Most are coked up, wearing sunglasses and fur coats. Most of the girls are wearing almost nothing...which I guess the guys enjoy.

Originally posted by merkie

I can deal with the music sometimes, but the crowd was enough to make me never go again.

Think...dress to impress, snotty, rude people who think they are too cool for everyone. Most are coked up, wearing sunglasses and fur coats. Most of the girls are wearing almost nothing...which I guess the guys enjoy.

Fur coats? wtf.gif

that's hysterical - is it pimp & ho night on Fridays? *lol*

All the same shit that you hear on the radio. They are Commercial dj's. I have never heard them spin anything good :( I know them from Club 1722, i used to go there all the time 2 yrs a go and they always play shit.

I never listen to the radio. What kind of dance music do they play on there? Or is it not dance music that they play?

Trust itself if pretty sweet. It's my favorite venue, lots of places to chill, a neat mezanine and a great sound system.

If you're gonna go, go to Network, which is the first Saturday of every month. It's Oron's night where they spin some pretty good 2-step downstairs. As far as I know, the main floor is still disco vocal dance music on those nights though.

We're planning on going on the 3rd to hang out downstairs.

Originally posted by candeo

If you're gonna go, go to Network, which is the first Saturday of every month. It's Oron's night where they spin some pretty good 2-step downstairs.

I'll have to look into that someday.

Originally posted by candeo

Trust itself if pretty sweet. It's my favorite venue, lots of places to chill, a neat mezanine and a great sound system.

If you're gonna go, go to Network, which is the first Saturday of every month. It's Oron's night where they spin some pretty good 2-step downstairs. As far as I know, the main floor is still disco vocal dance music on those nights though.

We're planning on going on the 3rd to hang out downstairs.

oh I've been there, just never on any night but Thursday. I was just wondering what it was like on other nights. THANKS!

Here's a little more info

Network

2002-08-03 in Baltimore

Appearing

ORON

BROTHER PINCH

NATE BROWN

Event Information

$10 admission

21+ - drink specials all night long

The best in UK and 2-Step Garage all night long in the vault!

---

It's pretty chill on Saturdays. I haven't been to Network in a couple months, so I don't know if the crowd's grown, but the cheap drinks are a nice change of pace from DC, and the couches in the vault are REAL comfy.

It's not really comparable to Buzz, but it's nice. Especially if you're going to hang out with some people you wanna talk to.

Or you can go upstairs and laugh at the men dancing with weird fuzzy boas to Kylie Minogue and watch the clicks of 4 girls in sequined miniskirts. (well, that's what it was like on Fridays. This will be my first time to the Saturday night Network)