Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just got married

Let me get this straight: you married a 20 year old mail order bride?

:laugh:

That'll make a funny story when people ask how you two met. "So how did you two meet?" "Well I was sitting on the bowl reading my catalog and there she was on page 34, love at first sight."

so dude, you never answered the question.....did you order up a fucking bride or what???

i thought those were joke sites like pics of pretty girls and thats it....i've seen them and some of those girls look too pretty to stoop this low but then again i could be unpleasantly surprised.

if this shit is for real i believe society has just hit below rock bottom and you're the token example. please don't have kids w/ this lady we don't need any more of that in the gene pool. relieve thyself of life. :blown:

Originally posted by tastyt

Congratulations! That's so wonderful. I'm happy to hear some people out there are actually happy and in love. :love:

Wow, I stand corrected. My cynical views have only been confirmed. Sweet Jesus, this is possibly the most pathetic thing I've ever heard. At least have enough self-respect to devise a clever lie about how you met each other.

Originally posted by entrepreneur

I married my beautiful wife few days ago I am so happy and for those of you who are 28 and over. Get married! it's a wonderful feeling. You will know what happiness is!

congrats! wish you all the best...

also, i think you should smile and send a huge F**K U to everyone on this board who gave you a bitter response.

people, if you were to advise him before he got married that's one thing, but planting negative seeds in his mind when it's all done is simply disgusting.. i hope your opinions mean 0 to him.

if i were to judge NYC girls by this thread, i'd say he did the right thing by getting a girl from St. Pt.

Originally posted by philo

people, if you were to advise him before he got married that's one thing, but planting negative seeds in his mind when it's all done is simply disgusting.. i hope your opinions mean 0 to him.

if i were to judge NYC girls by this thread, i'd say he did the right thing by getting a girl from St. Pt.

Actually, we did advise him before he got married...

And you're right, this guy prob. did do the right thing, because obviously he can't handly a NY woman. (Emphasis on woman, *not* girl). :blank: