Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When Good Friends go BAD~~~~~~~~~

a ha.........i hate that shit........loaned a good friend money and it's like their personality changed over night....geez...i don't even care about the fawkin' money.......but don't go acting all shady and shit..........what's up with that?

can anyone relate??????

------------------

"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything."

lightinggirl@hotmail.com

Guest crystalmethodny

You know I can.

WEll you still have me biggrin.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

I hear ya babe.. I am one that if a friend needs money I will give/lend you my last dollar...The only thing I hate is that they are like "I promise I'll pay you back" (everytime I see that person) It's not like I am mentioning anything about it.. I am not like that.. I am not one to throw it back in your face.....But when I don't get paid, it's like a slap in the face. If you aren't going to pay me back that's fine just make it clear from the beginning...And they act shady cause they know they need to pay you back...I lent a "friend" of mine some money. It's funny she didn't have any money for her cause (it wasn't alot of money either), but her ass was always out spending like a Rock Star on the weekends.. I should know we hang out in the same cirle of friends.....I still have yet to be paid back..

------------------

AIM vampie

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

I hear ya babe.. I am one that if a friend needs money I will give/lend you my last dollar...The only thing I hate is that they are like "I promise I'll pay you back" (everytime I see that person) It's not like I am mentioning anything about it.. I am not like that.. I am not one to throw it back in your face.....But when I don't get paid, it's like a slap in the face. If you aren't going to pay me back that's fine just make it clear from the beginning...And they act shady cause they know they need to pay you back...I lent a "friend" of mine some money. It's funny she didn't have any money for her cause (it wasn't alot of money either), but her ass was always out spending like a Rock Star on the weekends.. I should know we hang out in the same cirle of friends.....I still have yet to be paid back..

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!.........it's moments like these when you realize who's your friend...know what i mean?

it's bullshit.........oh well.....he's def. CUT-OFF!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

lightinggirl@hotmail.com

Originally posted by lightinggirl:

a ha.........i hate that shit........loaned a good friend money and it's like their personality changed over night....geez...i don't even care about the fawkin' money.......but don't go acting all shady and shit..........what's up with that?

can anyone relate??????

omg...Beth...I have a friend...my best friend....we would talk and see eachother almost everyday....she went away and asked me to wire her some money while she was there cause she spent everything...SO I DID....now she is back......and I havent seen her yet...its been a month......I called her a few times and asked her to hang out but she said that she was doing something else....so I stoped calling her.....she prolly thinks that I am going to ask for my money right away...I'm not.....she is my FRIEND and when she has money she'll give it to me......and she KNOWS that I am like that....so why are you hiding?...don't you want to hang out??...don't you care how is everything w/ me???...we are friends....RIGHT???????.......oh well....I guess $150 worth more than our friendship................................

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Guest crystalmethodny

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

Steve!!! ...where is my loot?? you prick-bastard!!! ...no phone calls or e-mails ...what's up w/that???

You're funny.

But that did happen to me. LOL

Im gonna bitch slap you, PoXnag

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

Originally posted by risa06:

omg...Beth...I have a friend...my best friend....we would talk and see eachother almost everyday....she went away and asked me to wire her some money while she was there cause she spent everything...SO I DID....now she is back......and I havent seen her yet...its been a month......I called her a few times and asked her to hang out but she said that she was doing something else....so I stoped calling her.....she prolly thinks that I am going to ask for my money right away...I'm not.....she is my FRIEND and when she has money she'll give it to me......and she KNOWS that I am like that....so why are you hiding?...don't you want to hang out??...don't you care how is everything w/ me???...we are friends....RIGHT???????.......oh well....I guess $150 worth more than our friendship................................

i hate to hear that all of us can relate....i swear it's just frustrating that money does this to people?

------------------

lightinggirl@hotmail.com

i hate to hear that all of us can relate....i swear it's just frustrating that money does this to people?

"It funny how money change the situation"....Laureen Hill smile.gif

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Originally posted by bungee:

Now let's see how we can use this to our advantage...next time u have a 'friend' you wanna get rid off...lend that fucker $$$...it's worked for me....worth every cent at times...

CLASSIC..i like your attitude....BRILLIANT!!!!!!!

------------------

lightinggirl@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by lightinggirl (edited 11-10-2000).]

Originally posted by bungee:

Now let's see how we can use this to our advantage...next time u have a 'friend' you wanna get rid off...lend that fucker $$$...it's worked for me....worth every cent at times...

Shit go even further and hook up these people with each other....Misery loves company ya know!!

cwm22.gif

can anyone relate??????

Oh yeah, I can relate!!!!!! I sold one of my motorcycles to a friend of mine for a really good deal. He couldn't pay me all at once, so I said, just pay me monthly... Well, I've hardly received shit and he's manage to crash the bike already, so I can't even give him what little he's given me to get the bike back AAAAARRRRRRGGG!!!!

cwm23.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

I can DEFNIETLY relate

but if i start to get into it here people will bitch at me for the mother of all posts

-Rob

Thank You...still reading Evan's posts....up to #1,185...the one where he's with three Korean hookers....whatever happened to concise writing?....

------------------

What da.....

I must have good friends b/c none of mine have ever done anything like that to me....what i hate is the type of person who you think is your friend and that person tries to plant a seed of doubt in your head about another friend when they really have no basis for doing so.........agh, nevermind....just something that's been making me crazy!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by uknjx2:

I must have good friends b/c none of mine have ever done anything like that to me....what i hate is the type of person who you think is your friend and that person tries to plant a seed of doubt in your head about another friend when they really have no basis for doing so.........agh, nevermind....just something that's been making me crazy!!

Sounds like that show "General Hospital"...LOL

------------------

What da.....

Originally posted by uknjx2:

hey, sweetie...what's up...yeah, i have that problem, too.........it's ridiculous......it's so true what they say that it's better to have 1 or 2 really good friends.....than lots of part-time friends.....

------------------

lightinggirl@hotmail.com

Originally posted by n-liven:

I learned the hard way, if you want to keep your friends, don't ever lend them money.

ain't that the fawkin' truth..........but i look at it like this...i now know he was never my friend to begin with...........

------------------

lightinggirl@hotmail.com

Archived