Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Always the wingman

wahoo

always the wingman but never the man

in the 2 months i have been in nyc, i have hooked up my 2 apartmentmates w/the chics they've been diggin for a while and my heavy drinking/futbol buddy w/the bartender of his choice...yet i have gotten NOTHING but a few free drinks!

I don't get it...what the hell..and I have never met their "woman" until the specific nights in question...soooo depressing...yet happy for them.......

Originally posted by wahoo

always the wingman but never the man

in the 2 months i have been in nyc, i have hooked up my 2 apartmentmates w/the chics they've been diggin for a while and my heavy drinking/futbol buddy w/the bartender of his choice...yet i have gotten NOTHING but a few free drinks!

I don't get it...what the hell..and I have never met their "woman" until the specific nights in question...soooo depressing...yet happy for them.......

. . . Then go out and get some man . . . You know what your problem is? . . You're being too fucking nice to OTHERS while at the same time neglecting what you do for yourself . .

. . I mean, it's always good to help a buddy get laid . . . but sometimes you gotta go out and get some yourself . . and if they're unable to help you find tail, ESPECIALLY after you helped them, I suggest you find new friends . . . cause they aint living up to their part of the bargain . .

. . . As a male, it's almost an unwritten code that you should help your buddies get laid . . . If all of us (males) kept to that creedo, we'd have world peace right now . . . :aright: . . .

. . :laugh: . . .