Clubplanet Nightlife Community

D.m.v.

mikeydny

Why must these places be so fucking small and always so fucking packed, they dont have enough in this area. Since im 21 now, I figured id go get a new license, since mine says under 21, so I basically stayed up all night, so I can be there when they open so I dont gotta bother sitting there all day.

So my FUCK U FOR THE DAY goes out to the D.M.V. and there bitchy fucking unhelpful workers who are always so pleasant at 7 a.m.

The last time I was @ the DMV I thought I was going to smash one of those workers in the head. Those are the most unpleasent people I have ever meet. It seems like the DMV screens people to find the worst bitch, and then hire her or him.

So FUCK you DMV

:knife:

I have to agree with you on that one. The people at the DMV are the worse people. I think that is part of the requirement for them to take a training class on how to be rude and how to speak English with the heaviest accent. That's why I always get an appointment. Bump that! I will never go and wait in line and hope to get out early. Even when you have an appointment you have to wait but at least the wait isn't as long as the others who get there without one. :blank::rolleyes:

i have always had a "great" experience when i go there....an employee greets me at the door, there is ample sitting space and the lighting is perfect....the staff is always very friendly and go above and beyond to make my time there fun....the staff is always willing to sit on my lap for $5 and even take me to their special VIP rooms in the back.....Oh!!! wrong thread....sorry i was talking about my experience at the Pink Pony.....yea the DMV sucks!!!!;)

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i have always had a "great" experience when i go there....an employee greets me at the door, there is ample sitting space and the lighting is perfect....the staff is always very friendly and go above and beyond to make my time there fun....the staff is always willing to sit on my lap for $5 and even take me to their special VIP rooms in the back.....Oh!!! wrong thread....sorry i was talking about my experience at the Pink Pony.....yea the DMV sucks!!!!;)

:laugh: :laugh: