Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha and Junkie XL - Beauty Never Fades

Treepwood

have you heard airdrawndagger yet? I think it's snooze-ville, it's more of an 'artist concept' album. I was hoping for some blinder good anthems, and instead w/ get lame ass break beat tracks like cloud cockoo! I just can't get into it. I'll keep my fingers crossed for some slick remixes.

I've heard the album once with DJFX and had a hard time getting into it because I was expecting some house beats and the album hardly delivered that IMO.....however.....it's musically interesting and one may need to listen to it a few times to understand it....I'll give it a few more listens to see what happens........Sasha is the shit and although you may be expecting house beats from him, you gotta understand that he's pushing musical boundaries......trust Sasha....he's a musician..... ;)

i agree Joey, it was boring, and wavey gravy sucked is not all that of a track. but that 1 track from love parde is awesome.

You were sure going off to it last night when it was played @ Spin last night.

Nice seeing the CP Mafia out and about.

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.