Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Many Red Bulls Do U Have To Drink To Get Going?

Originally posted by hotcheme

that is not a good idea. all that ephedrine and caffiene is erally bad for your heart, and your stomach too.

try taking a nap instead.

i agree... shit's toxic like gasoline :yuck:

Try a cold shower! that always works for me :shake:;)

Originally posted by hotcheme

that is not a good idea. all that ephedrine and caffiene is erally bad for your heart, and your stomach too.

try taking a nap instead.

Actually Red Bull doesn't have any ephedrine in it.............just carbs and caffeine.....and a handle full of vitamins. It does mix quite nicely with some SKYE or absolute citron. Being drunk and wired on caffeine is a cool feeling.

Originally posted by djqwest

For The Love Of God!... doesn't anybody actually drink liquor here? I mean fuck...Red Bull This, Red Bull That. Give me 10 tin and tonics....and shit, I'll show ya what gets me goin.

YESSS!!! (sometimes it seems like no one else does) gets me goin just fine... but if u want some ephedrine just take stackers... they'll def get u goin & u don't have to drink anything...

yeah red bull does absolutely nothing to me... had 5 of them during DT v. DH and didn't feel a thing...

Originally posted by ou812

Actually Red Bull doesn't have any ephedrine in it.............just carbs and caffeine.....and a handle full of vitamins. It does mix quite nicely with some SKYE or absolute citron. Being drunk and wired on caffeine is a cool feeling.

oh that is good - epherdrine is not good for you.

does it have ginseng or something?

Originally posted by ou812

Being drunk and wired on caffeine is a cool feeling.

...yes...and it can also cause heart failure...not that i have a problem with the feeling...i have tried it...but combining a downer with an upper sends mixed signals to your heart and can cause it to stop...as for red bull by itself, i dont think you can overdose on caffeine but it will certainly effect your heart and stomach...i might have one at the end of the night if i feel exhaustion setting in but that's about it...sometimes i feel i have too much natural energy when i go out..but i think that comes from exercise/running...

i prefer liquor, weed, or nothing...not necessarily in that order...

If u can't get real drugs or just looking for a good drunk night out Red Bull and vodka and plenty of it offers a great night out. plus re4d bull tastes like shite but with vodka it takes on a magical taste i could drink that stuff for ever on a good night out.