Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Writen by a friend of Laurie 619's

well although i wasnt down the shore this weekend nor have i ever been on this board before i have to say it was very interesting to learn the things i have learned. First off i know some of u inside and out and others , i cant wait to get to know however, i feel know ing the things i know i need to expose u all to the truth since u are all so against people who make up lies to hide behind or make them selves look better.. Last time i checked someones sabb was a tracker and none of the cars in there family have onstar.... perhaps that someone should get onstar to guide them back to the real world and their really life... someone who is so into temps should know that its not "danny" by now especailly since they claim to be so close to him and manny .

Have a great weekend everyone!

This was when Laurie was lying about her car

Originally posted by bumparella

well although i wasnt down the shore this weekend nor have i ever been on this board before i have to say it was very interesting to learn the things i have learned. First off i know some of u inside and out and others , i cant wait to get to know however, i feel know ing the things i know i need to expose u all to the truth since u are all so against people who make up lies to hide behind or make them selves look better.. Last time i checked someones sabb was a tracker and none of the cars in there family have onstar.... perhaps that someone should get onstar to guide them back to the real world and their really life... someone who is so into temps should know that its not "danny" by now especailly since they claim to be so close to him and manny .

:laugh: Close with Denny, I almost fell off my chair!!! What dream was that in? I guess the same one you were driving a saab! OR, were you just trying to impress your so called friends? LOSER!!!!!

People who feel the need to bullshit others, claim they are things that they are not or claim they have things that they don't are abviously HARD UP FOR FRIENDS!!! It would seem that the type of person who does this, has no friends and feels the need to impress to make friends. Get over yourself, Whorie you are a LOSER!!!!

...Last time i checked someones sabb was a tracker and none of the cars in there family have onstar....

not to start an argument but she does have a saab....93 sport to be exact....i've seen it, rode in it, drove it, and even talked to the onstar people and i'm pretty sure her sister has onstar too being that she just got a new saab 95.....like i said, not intended to start more drama....just giving you a little info

Originally posted by whitecamaro

...Last time i checked someones sabb was a tracker and none of the cars in there family have onstar....

not to start an argument but she does have a saab....93 sport to be exact....i've seen it, rode in it, drove it, and even talked to the onstar people and i'm pretty sure her sister has onstar too being that she just got a new saab 95.....like i said, not intended to start more drama....just giving you a little info

Cmon, sweetheart. . .we dont have to justify anything to them. . .some people will never grow up. . . Hit me on my cell when you read this. . .need to tell you a GREAT STORY :laugh: :laugh:

just-insized.jpg

Originally posted by laurie619

Cmon, sweetheart. . .we dont have to justify anything to them. . .some people will never grow up. . . Hit me on my cell when you read this. . .need to tell you a GREAT STORY :laugh: :laugh:

You must be so flattered at all this attention............... :eek:

OK......I knew it was her that this whole situation was about...

"Type of Car your Drive: Saab Convertible - Thanks Daddy"!

She needs to calm herself!!!!