Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Half Ass PVD Review...read

mikeydny

Ok I know its only 3:45 and im home already but I just couldnt stay in that place no more.

Get there, get fucked over on guest-lists, knew that was coming, no open bar, like advertised.

Roland was on, and im not talking about on because he was spinning, the guy was ON.

Biz did make me eat my words and ill admit it, he played his style I guess and I definetely enjoyed it. Tore up FUCK SONNET, definetely had the fucking place going very very early, and had them going till PVD got on...2 thumbs up for Roland.

PVD, he had that place going, shit to make a whole place EXCEPT SALEEN, chant ur name, is definetely respect, im sure he was working into his set and gonna get much harder, space was going crazy crazy crazy, insane vibe all night....

My reason for leaving, way to fucking packed, I couldnt even deal with that shit no more....wasnt that bad during WMC, and so much for Space Dress code policys anymore.....ravers galore, more shit on there wrists, then i ever seen....

Good to finally meet Lola (were taking u up on that dinner offer) :D

And the usually suspects, Andrew, T, Pete, Stef, Xtreme, KOKY u sick bastard, XTC, Saleen Hog Craig trio, i forget someone, i apologize............

till next time............:D

I thought roly delivered the goods last nite. very nice track selection. PVD as usual was on.. I did notice his set, lacked a little of the energy; he had during wmc. didn't get to stay to hear the rest of the set. a minor altercation had to be addressed. :D

big ups to all cp heads in da house. special ups to Lola you da bomb honey.. :cool:

Originally posted by sobeton

didn't get to stay to hear the rest of the set. a minor altercation had to be addressed. :D

big ups to all cp heads in da house. special ups to Lola you da bomb honey.. :cool:

god damn altercations

:blown:

and yes LOLA IS THE MOTHER FUCKIN FUNK, shes coming out every weekkkkkkkkkkkk from now on......:D :D :D

Got there early, place was packed all ready! Roland was throwing down some mad beats - the floor was packed by 11:30pm... Definately two thumbs up for Roland..... Now PVD was just fuckin' sick. I danced all night long... He totally tore out the place... It was wicked packed though and I felt like a sardine at times, but I see why it gets packed when PvD is in town... Space was off da hook and the crowd was going nuts!! Two thumbs up and a wink for the man PvD.

Now on to the the crazy fockers I met there......

MiKeyD - You are awesome.. I look forward to hangin' w/ you and Kalinda again - and yep, dinner is on me:D ~ meow ~

Saleen/The Hog/Craig - after witnessing the guido fist pump, I've decided to take it to Congress to have it made an Olympic Sport:tongue: You guys are a trip - it was nice to meet you.. oh yeah, happy birthday tonight (again) Saleen..:laugh:

Koky - u are one sick man to party all day then bring yo ass to Space... it was awesome meeting you too and thanks:spin2:

Sobeton - altercations suck! Till next time sweetie;)

And everyone else I met - sorry can't name you all right now, but you know who you are... Thanks for all the fun - I love the CP gang...

Okay I am on 2 hours of sleep and I'm at work... this sucks.

Lola:eek:

Guest saleen351

OK, MOTHERFUCKERS, ANY BODY THAT TALKED SHIT ABOUT ROLAND NEEDS TO APOLOGIZE, THE MAN FUCKING RIPPED IT!!!!! MORE ON THAT IN A MINUTE..

GET THERE, LINE IS LONG, I LET TONS OF PEOPLE JUST CUT THE LINE, BUT AFTER A WHILE ENUFF WAS ENUFF, SO SALEEN REGULATED... GET TO THE DOOR I ASK FOR THE LIST, AND GUESS WHAT NO MOTHER FUCKING LIST, I EVEN SHOWED THE GUY A PRINT OUT OF IT, THE ONE SECURITY GUY WITH THE LONG HAIR WAS LIKE FUCK YOU, THE OTHER DUDE WAS COOL, BUT NOTHING HE COULD DO. SO WE PAY 20 BONES TO GET IN, I'M LIKE THATS NOT THAT BAD, WALK IN, I GET A BLUE WRIST BAND, SO I'M PUMPED UP FOR THE OPEN BAR, GUESS WHAT, NO MOTHERFUCKING OPEN BAR!!!!!!!!! THE WRIST BAND WAS FOR FREE PEPSI, SPACE HAS GONE DOWN TO A NEW LOW!!!!!! SO WE MAKE THE BEST OUT OF IT. WE ARE CHILLING, AND SOBETON TELLS ME THAT IS ROLAND IN THE BOOTH, SO I GET IN THE BOOTH AND TALK TO THIS GUY AND TELL HIM I'M THE SALEEN, HE IS SOOOOOOOOOO COOL, GOT TO CHILL IN THE BOOTH FOR A FEW AND TALKED ABOUT SOME SHIT, DEF A GOOD GUY...

10 MINS LATER THE PLACE WAS PACK AND ROLAND TORE THAT FUCKING PLACE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK EVERYONE THAT BASHED HIM. HE BUILT UP I'M AM READY FOR A MIN, KICKED ON THE HORN AND THE LIGHTS AND THE PLACE WAS NUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTS!!! HE HAD THE ENTIRE PLACE JUMPING AND BUMPING. MAD ENERGY, MAD VIBE............

CPERS IN DA HOUSE,

ANDREW AS USUALLY MAKING PEOPLE LOOK STUPIED ON THE DANCE FLOOR.

MIKEY AND HIS WOMEN, WHO LOOK LIKE THEY JUST WOKE UP FROM A COMA.

SOBETON, LOOKED LIKE HE WENT 3 ROUNDS WITH THE SALEEN, WHAT THE FUCK WAS WRONG WITH YOU? LAST I SAW YOU WERE SLEEPING NEXT TO THE SPEAKER, IT WAS ONLY 2AM OR SO!!!!

lolahotass YOU ARE SOOOOOOO COOL, NICE MEETING YOU.. SHOTS AT THE ALE HOUSE, BUT NO FOOD, SINCE THEIR FOOD SUCKS..

XTRMEME 1 WAS THE HOUSE AS WELL... DANCING ALL OVER THE JOINT,

DJDEKAN, WE MAY NOT AGREE ON MUSIC, BUT YOU ARE STILL DA MAN, THANKS FOR THE DRINK, WHAT WAS THAT SHIT? ROCKETFUEL...:puke:

BEATFREK, WAS IN DA HOUSE......... DANCING LIKE A MAN ON A MISSION FOR BEATS...

SO ROLAND DESTROYS THE MAN FLOOR THEN PVD COMES ON, SO I'M LIKE FUCK THIS DUDE, HE TOTALY KILLED THE VIBE WHEN HE CAME ON, FROM TRACK ONE, I KNEW HE WAS OVERRATED. WHE DEEPDISH CAME ON HE MADE A STATEMENT WITH HIS FIRST TRACK... PVD KILLED THE VIBE IN THERE. ALL YOU PEOPLE LOVED IT BECAUSE WHO HE WAS NOT WHAT HE DID ON THE TABLES... WE LEFT EARLY NOT SURE THE TIME, BUT WE HAD TO, THE PLACE WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MELLO I ALMOST FELL ASLEEP AND I WAS ON RIP FUEL, I'M SURE YOU GUYS COULD TELL SINCE I WAS YELLING THE WHOLE TIME. HIGHLITE OF THE NIGHT IS WHEN WE CHANTED PICOTTOS NAME AT THE BOOTH, FUCK PVD AND FUCK THE HORSE HE RODE IN ON!!!!!!!!

I GOT ONE OF THOSE T SHIRTS THEY TOSSED BUT I GAVE IT TO lolahotass.

I MET KOKY LATER ON, EVEN THOUGH I MET HIM EARLY ON I HAD NO IDEA IT WAS HIM, NICE MEETING YOU BRO...

SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT SPACIOUS WAS IN THE BOOTH, BUT WAS NOT SURE, I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO READY TO GIVE HIM A PIECE OF THE SALEEN....... I'M STILL PISSED OFF ABOUT THE LIST LAST NIGHT, HERE IS THE EMAIL....

Hello everyone, we have worked out a special deal with

the folks at Club Space and we have been able to place

the names of everyone that has signed up for the guest

list, for Club Space this Friday, on the club's VIP

list. Fore free admission and free open bar, just be

sure to get to the club before midnight, and tell the

person at the door that you are on 'Carlos Caldera's

Dream Team' guest list.

Here are the details for this special event, enjoy on

behalf of MiamiNightOut.com!!!!

COMPLIMENTARY OPEN BAR 1 0 - 1 2

( e v e r y o n e d r i n k s F R E E )

blue room <> red room

WORLD RENOWNED deejay PAUL VAN DYK & ROLY

black room <> space terrace real HIP-HOP real FUNK

real BASELINE

IRIE & TONY-TONE

21 GUYS /18 LADIES (ID STRICTLY REQUIRED)

EVERYONE ON THE GUEST LIST GEST IN FREE!!!!

GUEST LIST 1o:oo - 12:ooPM

AND LAST ORDER OF BUSINESS, IT SEEMS SOMEONE HAS BEEN FUCKING WITH US CPERS ON THIS BOARD.... I'LL LEAVE IT AT THAT ................. FOR NOW.......................

OH AND MY CUNT BARTENDER WAS BACK, WHAT A WHORE, I STILL HATE HER, BUT ON A SIDE NOTE, I NEVER KNEW THERE WAS A BAR ON THE OPOSITE SIDE OF THE DJ BOOTH, AND ACROSS THE DANCE FLOOR BY THE ENTRANCE TO THE CLUB... SHOWS YOU HOW MUCH I MOVE AROUND... AND AND SOME HOW BARCADI LEMONS WENT FROM 7 BUCKS TO 9 BUCKS!!!!!! FUCK YOU SPACIOUS!!!!! I'M TIRED OF SPACES SHIT......... ASK THEHOG AND MY ROOMATE CRAIG, THE PRICES WERE CHANGING LAST NIGHT, I DON'T DO DRUGS AND I ONLY DRINK!!!!!!!!

AND MIKEY YOUR RIGHT THE RAVERS NEED TO GO!!!!!!!!!! I'M 25 NOT 17 YEARS OLD...

Originally posted by saleen351

SOBETON, LOOKED LIKE HE WENT 3 ROUNDS WITH THE SALEEN, WHAT THE FUCK WAS WRONG WITH YOU? LAST I SAW YOU WERE SLEEPING NEXT TO THE SPEAKER, IT WAS ONLY 2AM OR SO!!!!

lolahotass YOU ARE SOOOOOOO COOL, NICE MEETING YOU.. SHOTS AT THE ALE HOUSE, BUT NO FOOD, SINCE THEIR FOOD SUCKS..

Hey no pickin' on Sobe... I passed out in the old Liquid before.. whats wrong with takin' a nap in a speaker??:eek::laugh:

SALEEN - THANKS FOR THE SHIRT......:D

You don't like the Chicken Nachos at the Ale House? WTF!

Lola:arrow:

Originally posted by saleen351

MIKEY AND HIS WOMEN, WHO LOOK LIKE THEY JUST WOKE UP FROM A COMA.

I actually spent a lot of time, hanging with mikey and kalinda. it was Kalinda's first time at space. sorry if our energy levels didn't match yours. :rolleyes:

three rounds with Saleen. :laugh: please I could do 12 rounds with you and have energy to do cartwheels around space. if you think I was sleeping ,you need to ease up on the :pint: I have moments that require resting. :D

round 4 will be tonight for Anthony Pappa. I'm sure since you know, nothing about his music, and you may have to pay. you probably won't go. our have some lame excuse, to stay in ft.liquordale.. ;)

if you think you can handle it. you'll find me on the dancefloor around 2ish. conducting class, make sure you bring your notepad biatch !

Guest saleen351

I actually spent a lot of time, hanging with mikey and kalinda. sorry if our energy levels didn't match yours. :rolleyes:

three rounds with Saleen. :laugh: please I could do 12 rounds with you and have energy to do cartwheels around space. if you think I was sleeping ,you need to ease up on the :pint: I have moments that require resting. :D

round 4 will be tonight for Anthony Pappa. I'm sure since you know, nothing about his music, and you may have to pay. you you probably won't go. our have some lame excuse, to stay in ft.liquordale.. ;)

if you think you can handle it. you'll find me on dancefloor around 2ish. conducting class, make sure you bring your notepad biatch !

well once again, its my birthday at sutra, this is my 10th straight bd party, they give me open bar and comps for me and anyone else, so i go there everyweek for my party... plus my girl is the bartender.... i only do one hard core night a weekend... i'm saving up for superchumbo!!!!!:eek:

dude it was sooooooooo funny, one of the broads that i bang who is married show up last night with her husband... shes grabbing my package on the dance floor and he had no idea me and her even knew each other... let this be a lesson guys, if you don't put a show on in the bed room, some jerk off like me will!

ok where to start ?? ok thursday morning i wake up , go to work as usual.. get home , go to the gym..& get on a mission after that for a friend and i end up goin to bed at 3 in the morning ... i wake up at 8:30 on friday to go to OZZFEST !! & yes mother fuckers i like that shit too !! :D ok i get to ozzfest like at 11 am... walk around for hours & listening to the bands etc... props to the new bands lost prophets , & third strike ...very promising bands ...P.O.D was ok ... but SYSTEM OF A DOWN kicked everyones ass !! truly the best band there ...oh & ADEMA was pretty good too..i kicked everyones ass in the moshpit of coarse !! those skinheads up there in palm beach are the biggest whoosies !! there was one huge one &id barely hit him & he'd hit the ground !! wtf?? next time ill take acrew i have down here & we will dominate !! . i left right after system...fuck Ozzy ..i had to go to my buddies house down the road from marz music amp. & take a shower & get dressed for CLUB SPACE !! ok after 2 HR drive to space.. i get there , park in my usual spot where my boy is & he takes care of my car ... there is a huge fucking line @ space ... but i see a buddy bouncer of mine & i skip everyone & he hooks me up with a free ticket to get in... big props to his big ass for the hook up !! you know who you are if you are reading this ... so i get in & i start looking around & little by little i start seeing ALL the fucking cp crew little by little ... i swear the whole fucking board was there !! well , the kool ones atleast !! joeyGK you pussy !! where the hell were you bro ?? i needed some ripped fuel bro !! :D so we are there everyone hangin out & dancing .. i finally got to meet lolahotass(you are a blast !! & a psyco i might add) had a blast hangin with her... saleen was fuckin hillarious !! just hangin out & talking great about rolly (i couldnt believe it myself !) but of coarse he couldnt resist & when pvd comes on he starts trashing him after he plays 2 tracks !! LOL ... nice meeting you 2 bro .. beatfreak was going bazerk as usual (i think ripped fuel can actually live off of this guy alone ).... mikeyd & his girly just wandering around like zombies on a mission hahahahahahaha always like to party with him as always(always gives me a few laughs) & PETE was wandering around from the speaker to the vip all night long & more lovable & sentimental than ever. hahahah..oh & by the way dekan thanx for inviting that girl you told to go & hang with us.(more on this later)..i met the hog .. kool guy ... only problem is , hes saleens roomate !! hahaha j/k ... xtreme1 tearing up the place ,having a blast !! time passes by & im wandering around the club dancing & partying when i hear that tony gets kicked out of the club & they wont let him back in.. im like wtf ?? some bullshit alteracation... but in my opinion tony ..the REAL REASON they didnt want you back in the club was that orange shirt dude , im telling you !! burn it !! :laugh: at this time im just hangin with a special someone that dekan met on the board & he invited her to hang with us or something like that... we got very close as time passed & we danced all night & just had a blast hangin with eachother & having conversations & dancing somemore .. i just want her to know that i had a great time & REALLY dug her...

Bonita a huge mmmmmmmmmmuah for you ..i think we are gonna be hookin up tonight .. ok so she leaves with me so that i can take her to her car that was parked in south beach ...we kiss goodbye & im off... but do you guys know where too ?? fucking work yo !! & i got off at 5 pm !! i dont know but .. dont you guysthink i deserve an award for being the most ruthless partying machine on this board ?? ill settle for props tho.hahahaha well i think i need to hit tha bed now yo !! ill be back on here sometime on tuesday when i wake up ... peace out ! & loves partying with you guys as always !! & BONITA once again MMMMMMMMMUAH !!

P.S. NAOMI & SOLDADO !!! you damn party poopers !! where the hell were you fuckers ?? i think we will have to kick you guys off the board for lack of partying !! hhahaahaha j/k ... we know you guys wanted to go & would of if you could of ... we still love you guys ... but you fuckers better not miss tha next hook up !! peace & koky is outty !!

Originally posted by koky

the REAL REASON they didnt want you back in the club was that orange shirt dude , im telling you !! burn it !!

:finger: don't playa hate. the honies loved the shirt. :D just be happy I didn't wear the matching pants. :laugh:

:finger: don't playa hate. the honies loved the shirt. :D just be happy I didn't wear the matching pants. :laugh:

matching pants ?? now that id of loved to see !! :laugh: what i'd be scared to see was the crowd you were gonna attract .:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by koky

mikeyd & his girly just wandering around like zombies on a mission hahahahahahaha always like to party with him as always(always gives me a few laughs)

zombies?

nooooooooooooo

u just tryin to say we were sober :D

way to packed to have fun.......and yes i was on a mission and i suceeded once i left space....:D

Not gonna waste my time on a long review since all you did but what the FUCK was PVD doing... Bastard fucking put me to sleep.... The place was waaayy too packed, Roly was good though... Luis Puig went on after PVD and had more energy.... Cant win em all... :blank:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by attomic

Not gonna waste my time on a long review since all you did but what the FUCK was PVD doing... Bastard fucking put me to sleep.... The place was waaayy too packed, Roly was good though... Luis Puig went on after PVD and had more energy.... Cant win em all... :blank:

I guess me and thehog weren't the only ones going to sleep via PVD.....

:blown:

With all the talk b4 of Roland opening up, I can honestly say his set was the highlight of the night. He was on fire and had the crowd in his hand. When he dropped Size 9 "I'm Ready" the place went balistic. Brought back good Rebar, Pacha memories.

Too bad I missed Luis' set...not too many clubowner/djs' out there...nice to see an owner on the front lines gettin his hands dirty..

I have to say Friday night was one of the best nights I've ever had at Space, not cuz PVD was at his best, but it was just overall a hella good night. Me, Pete, some friends and people from tranceaddict went VIP and it was soooo worth it. Didnt have to deal with the crowd and could just relax and have a great time....Tony, Mikey&Halinda, Joey - you better be in next time for Tiesto.

I also have to say Roland was pretty good opening, I was surprised to say the least. PVD wasnt impressive, volume all off, mixing not smooth, but as DJ's get older they usually burn out and ones I once loved are now at the bottom of the list to see live (Talla, Oakey, PVD...).

Anyway, just as my opinion of Roland was up, he f*ucking killed me closing. I dont know what the hell he was doin, but first he waited 15 mintues b4 even puttin on a track with a good bassline, then jumped around from Dallas 4pm to Lethal Industry to I dont know what the fuck (nah, he doens't play Trance anthems or anything!) The place cleared out so fast, the only thing that saved the end of the night was gettin to chill with Edgar V at our table. Edgar your awesome we definetly have to do it again!

CANT WAIT FOR EDGAR vs PADILLA next Friday, Edgars gonna kick his arse all over that booth!!!:box:

Sounds like you guys had FUN!!!! COOL!!!! :D

We all had an AWSOME night as well!

TONY: Andres and I were talking about how cool it would have been to have you around last night. l told him about the 10 or 20 times I must have hugged you last time we saw each other since it was the first time I've EVER seen you dry in a club. :laugh::tongue:

Originally posted by bbflux

TONY: Andres and I were talking about how cool it would have been to have you around last night. l told him about the 10 or 20 times I must have hugged you last time we saw each other since it was the first time I've EVER seen you dry in a club. :laugh::tongue:

LOL you and Chris better be at Superchumbo. I don't want to hear any excuses. :D I'm sure I'll be soaking wet the whole nite. :laugh:

Steffy,

Not only have you dissed Roland, but you've also brought Louis Puig in the mix as well. Luis hit the decks after PVD and had everyone going in that place.. His Mixing, Track Selection & Programming were on point & his set was flawless.

Get your facts str8, Roland opened & Louis closed... In the future keep your closed minded, biased bullshit to yourself to keep you from looking like an ass on this board...

Originally posted by biznation00

Steffy,

Not only have you dissed Roland, but you've also brought Louis Puig in the mix as well. Luis hit the decks after PVD and had everyone going in that place.. His Mixing, Track Selection & Programming were on point & his set was flawless.

Get your facts str8, Roland opened & Louis closed... In the future keep your closed minded, biased bullshit to yourself to keep you from looking like an ass on this board...

ouch!

Originally posted by biznation00

Steffy,

Man, I'm not even gonna bother retaliating against you. Ill just say that my opinion is just that, my opinion. I didnt call names or attack anyone, just said what I thought. You weren't even there that night Biz, so how can you defend it if you didnt hear it. I was told by someone who was up in the booth that Luis was up in the booth b4 pvd and threw on A FEW tracks. I know you work for Space and defend them out of bias yourself...you look like an asshole for always running to defend them and attacking someone making a joke. I have nothing against you and actually appreciate the times you have hooked me and my friends up. Relax and dont take it so personally.