Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar opening.

Originally posted by crazzzye0nxtc

yeppp thats wat i herddddd..finally a new club worthwile :D ....

maybe itll put an end 2 exit n give that money grubbin bastard that owns it sum competition:eek:

DOWNNNN

downnn

down

exit

ahhhhh, this shit annoys me so much. how the hell do you knwo that this club is gonna be worthwhile???? please tell me. the place is months away from being opened and it's already the cool place to be. I, for one, can't wait for this place to open. It'll be another option and hopefully a good one. but, christ, lets wait for the fucking place to open, OK?!

I was in Miami for Spring Break and at some fru-fru party for the late designer Bill Blass and met the guy who owns Crobar and he was telling me and my friend they were opening up a mega club here in NY. It's perfect timing for me cause I'm moving back to Manhattan from Long Island right about then, in about 3 - 5 months. I was watchin TV yesterday and saw on Metro Channel a headline that I stated to start this thread so it is a done deal. Just thought I'd share that with everyone and give us some hope that Exit will have some stiff competition and we will have a great new place to party. :D :D :D

Originally posted by crazzzye0nxtc

have u ever been 2 the crowbar in florida? thats how i kno..well maybe not 4 certain..but the one in ny is owned by the same guy who owns the one down there..n the 1 ive been 2 was insane...so im hoping 4 a repeat......

Its Crobar.

And if its like the Crobar down here, it should be a sick place. Phazon + International DJS galore, hopefully they get a decent resident, keep the crowd 21+ (like the crobar here), and somewhat of a dress code.

Yea!

I hope there is a big looong

velvet rope to keep all those

dirty club kids that started this

entire scene out..

You know..

those sneaker wearing

scumbags that bought all

the records that

made the international DJs so huge

now...

I hope they charge LOTS at the

door and charge even more

for little itty bitty drinks..

AND I REALLY REALLY

hope they bring some NEW shit

to this city..

Like that new and exciting

sound called..

"Trance" is it?

Yea that shit's revolutionary!

(Oh and one more thing..

the more hoochie and muscled

guidos the better!)

HELL YA!

SOUNDS LIKE NY IS GONNA

GET JUST WHAT IT NEEDS

TO MAKE THE SCENE BETTER IN THIS CITY

I can't wait~

What I heard from someone who knows the Chicago boys, was that they are keeping it 21+ and are looking at DT for resident.

Im 100% not making stupid rumors up, someone i work with in the club scene talks to these guys everyweek. This is the last of what i heard.

The whole DJ thing is just their idea right now, there are no deals being made on this, but that would be insane to have DT there.

Guest saleen351

First off Crobar here in Miami, is sooooooooooo nice... They keep it clean. The phazon is crystal clear, but to me doesn't put out like Space's system. The place is beautiful, but their staff kicks ass, they treat you sooooooooooooo well, please's, thanks, come agains, the bartenders are top notch, i've never had a problem with comps or open bar bands, the saleen doesn't pay anywhere here in sobe... They will do well if they do the same shit as here and chicago.... But if you want to see a real club, you have to check out Level... Best club design i've ever seen and mikeydny will back me up on this one...

I hear the resident at Crobar NYC will be Dave Seaman or Dave Waxman, not sure, i couldn't remeber what the dude told me.. But that is just info from a person who is connected down here, but to tell you the truth who knows...

Exit is done!!!!!!!! Its gonna be all asians.... The last time i went to exit, well over a year ago, i said i'll never go back....

sooooo...as i said..down with exitttt..(well maybe not down with it..but it will just be an all asian club ..more than ever) n im sure that money grubbin bastard that owns it will b just fine with that as long as he is still making his money

see..the crowbar down south mite b a pizzabox compared 2 anywhere in the city but 4 a pizzabox it kicks ass...as do all the clubs down in miami & south beach..i feel like crowpar & space n the rest of em have more of that feel good vibe NY USED TO HAVE...n the ppl are real..n those places dont treat u like garbage when u hand them ur money n walk thru their doors..like exit n sum other clubs in ny do...its alll about R E S P E C T 2 the patrons that keep these places open!!

i hope they have a strict ass door cause i'm deff tired of clubing with trash and sf and most of the main streams spots have just became a t shirt wearing crowd and it's kinda sick so damn i hope its like 21 up both fri and sat and they have some kinda door code and if that becomes so ;) i wouldn't care who was spining cause if it looks pretty i'll drop a few bills just to not be around rejects ;)

I was down in Miami in June and heard Steve Lawler on a Friday night at CROBAR and let me tell you something...

the place + the people + the music = by far the best I've seen, experienced and heard in a long time!

I'm definitely looking forward to something that would even halfway resemble that night!!

:clap::clap2:

I think the guy who owns it will remember me and my friend since my buddy had a drink thrown on him at Crobar and got tossed the night before we met him. We told him what happened and he laughed and gave us comps and drinks there for the rest of the Spring Break and said to keep in touch when he opens the NY location. So if you need it, I'll make sure you can get in as long as it's within my powers.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by lipeoci

I was down in Miami in June and heard Steve Lawler on a Friday night at CROBAR and let me tell you something...

the place + the people + the music = by far the best I've seen, experienced and heard in a long time!

I'm definitely looking forward to something that would even halfway resemble that night!!

:clap::clap2:

i was there that night, lawler sucked soooooooooo bad... then howells two weeks later sucked soooooooooo bad as well. if parks and wilson come back to Level, dont' miss it!!!!!!!! sick!!!!!

thank god for comps and open bar.... or i was jumping off the balcony...

:blown:

Originally posted by saleen351

i was there that night, lawler sucked soooooooooo bad... then howells two weeks later sucked soooooooooo bad as well. if parks and wilson come back to Level, dont' miss it!!!!!!!! sick!!!!!

thank god for comps and open bar.... or i was jumping off the balcony...

:blown:

well, i guess to each, their own...

ok ....

1)crazzzzyxtcwhateverthefuckurnameis......crobar is the only good club in south beach, besides spin, which aint nothing amazing, level blows, crowd, music, dj wise.

2)saleen shaaaaaadup, lawler toreeeeee shit up that night, and howells was sick also, the vibe in crobar sucked that night, u seriously know ur ass from ur elbow, stop actin like a know it all.