Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for all you Football fans....

I cant believe your a Pats fan JonStephen. You and I both know along with Brady that the Raiders won that game :D It was a fumble no 2 ways about but there was a conspiracy which I will gladly explain if you are interested. Anyway, although it won't make up for it the Raiders are gonna spank the Pats this year when they meet up again :tongue:

PS thanks for the disc you gave me at Madame X it's real kewl I play it in my car often and I got them to spin it at the Wetbar at the W Hotel the week after you gave it to me along with Cintrons as well.

Originally posted by charlydontsurf

Raiders vs. Patriots is Sunday November 17th and it is in Oakland but it is Sunday night football on ESPN so we should get together and watch it. I'm sure it will be a good game :D

I'm def. down........Pats on primetime, you don't gotta ask me twice.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Pats have the same team as last year minus Bryan Cox.....nothing can stop them.

lol that's pushin it just a little bit, eh? I am somewhat of a pats fan, used to be a lot more before they endlessly tortured me for the 17 years I lived up there... that kinda stomped on my loyalty (especially the fuckin bears in '85)... but I wouldn't say they're so dominant nothing can stop them lol :)

...and now for my team...

EAGLES BABY!!!

No stoppin D Mac this year...

Last night I took a quick ride over the mountain... caught a glimpse of a few rookies/walk-ons... the veterans get to camp @ Lehigh today :D Gonna go get me some autographs, and do some serious training camp tailgating on saturday!!! wooooo hooooo

I know there's at least one other eagles fanatic on here... give a shoutout, why don't cha...

Originally posted by charlydontsurf

I cant believe your a Pats fan JonStephen. You and I both know along with Brady that the Raiders won that game :D It was a fumble no 2 ways about but there was a conspiracy which I will gladly explain if you are interested. Anyway, although it won't make up for it the Raiders are gonna spank the Pats this year when they meet up again :tongue:

PS thanks for the disc you gave me at Madame X it's real kewl I play it in my car often and I got them to spin it at the Wetbar at the W Hotel the week after you gave it to me along with Cintrons as well.

:laugh: we also had this conversation at madame x, and can i also point out that if the rule was so shady, THEN why didn't the Rules Committee change it this past year? huh? :tongue:

i am still with my red, white and blue pats! (especially since tom brady just moved down the street from my parents! :eek: ) but i actually have to give a nod towards wahoo and the skins... hehehehe for obvious reasons. :D (gooooooooooooooo gators! )

Originally posted by gmoneyjive

EAGLES BABY!!!

I know there's at least one other eagles fanatic on here... give a shoutout, why don't cha...

hmmm.... could that be me?

renewed my season ticket this year... first game August 10! Can't wait!!!

And out first regualr season home game is against Dallas.... :mad:

quote:NYCCHIC24

we also had this conversation at madame x, and can i also point out that if the rule was so shady, THEN why didn't the Rules Committee change it this past year? huh?

i am still with my red, white and blue pats! (especially since tom brady just moved down the street from my parents! ) but i actually have to give a nod towards wahoo and the skins... hehehehe for obvious reasons. (gooooooooooooooo gators! )

I was never one to follow the rules which is probably why I've been a Raider fan for 30 years but in this case the rule didn't need to be changed, the existing rule just needed to be applied. Without getting into the conspiracy as to why it wasn't which is something I will gladly discuss with ya peacefully, lol, when I see ya next time, the ball had stopped moving forward and Brady grasped it with bith hands, then it was knocked loose, a fumble definitely, you could tell from Brady's reaction he knew just like I'm telling it. If it wasn't a fumble then it means a pump fake negates the possibility of a fumble and if that were the case then all a QB has to do is pump fake the ball and he could never be guilty of fumbling, which we all know is not the case. The ball had stopped moving forward and he was holding it stillin his hands when it was knocked loose, ie. a fumble. case closed :D Why they did it I'll tell ya when I see ya sweety ;)

PS I'm a huge Gators fan too ;)