Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NJ Car Insurance help

I m moving to Edgewater,NJ from queens this week and I couldn't find any insurance company that offers car insurance in NJ. I am only looking for liability or the state minimum. Can anyone recommend any insurance providers in NJ?

Also how much do you guys pay for insurance?

Try AIG, they have good rates, but are also kinda exclusive. If you still having problems, shoot me a PM and I'll give you a guy to call, my moms works for an insurance agent...but insurance in jersey aint gonna be cheap tho..

bern

car insurance sucks in NJ! when i had my car insured in VA i was paying 800 for full coverage.. but had to change it for school.. now i pay 1600! on a car that i only pay 200 bucks a month for! if you don't have a clean driving record for NJM.. you can try selectives ins. if they will cover me.. they'll cover anyone!

Originally posted by stonedcl

Good luck dude, I got allstate I belive and I pay 2600 for a 2001 acura under my moms name, and her record been perfect for 20 years!

Yeah but your insured under her name as a driver.....Are you under 25??? when I was under my father I paid the same thing for a while, I was listed as a parttime driver and he was the fulltime driver..I think thats how it works...

Originally posted by jp18

Yeah but your insured under her name as a driver.....Are you under 25??? when I was under my father I paid the same thing for a while, I was listed as a parttime driver and he was the fulltime driver..I think thats how it works...

Its kinda wierd how they did it , My moms name is on the insurance, she is under her truck (rx300) my sis is under her car (318) IM under my dads truck (f150) and my dads under my cay (3.2cl) so it was a little cheaper like that and me and the pops got the same name.

Originally posted by stonedcl

Its kinda wierd how they did it , My moms name is on the insurance, she is under her truck (rx300) my sis is under her car (318) IM under my dads truck (f150) and my dads under my cay (3.2cl) so it was a little cheaper like that and me and the pops got the same name.

At least you got some break there....I hit 25 got my own policy and dropped down to 1300....If i get married, my shit gets cut in almost half...My brother and his wife have a brandnew durango and A4 and pay 1100 total....I might just get married to cut my insurance..:D

At least you got some break there....I hit 25 got my own policy and dropped down to 1300....If i get married, my shit gets cut in almost half...My brother and his wife have a brandnew durango and A4 and pay 1100 total....I might just get married to cut my insurance..:D

While your at it just get a Mail Oder Bride to pay your insurance for that green card!!

age 25 is now 30....it sucks...i turn 25 tthen they tell me 30 is now the age.....

Originally posted by djprime

age 25 is now 30....it sucks...i turn 25 tthen they tell me 30 is now the age.....

Looks Like I made it just in time...Sorry, guys that sucks....After I turned 21 the only thing left to look forward to(as far as age goes) was turning 25 so my insurance would drop and I could rent a car....Now you guys only have the rent a car thing...That really sux:(

Originally posted by whytevinyl

Im going to have to try NJM now, what makes it so hard to get in?, shit id do anything, right now im paying 4 grand and thats with no points.

The site is www.NJM.com

NJM gives some of the lowest rates around....They give back yearly dividends to policy holders...I got it thru work because they are are insurance carrier.