Clubplanet Nightlife Community

homemade high?

Originally posted by dirtyepic18

one of my friends once tried a reciepe online... for smoking the dried heart of a large thing of lettice...

it was pretty funny watching, as he smoked like 4 bowls and didnt get any sort of high whatsoever.

you have no idea how much i am laughing right now:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BANANANIDE!!!

That is such a crock of shit. This is just a myth started by some idiot back in the day....try morning glory seeds if you want to try anything. DO NOT go and suck on a can of duster however. This shit is deadly as deadly gets. I Have done it in the past, and honestly, since that day, I feel less intelligent. Crack is probably more healthy to do than that shit.

Please don't recommend datura to anybody. This shit is not a "Fun" drug to do. It is deadly and poisonous and not an enjoyable experience. It is called a deleriate for a reason...it literally makes you delerious. It will get you fucked beyond your wildest belief, but you will feel totally sober and have no idea that the group of friends you've been hanging out with all afternoon were never really there at all....