Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drugs,R&R,Badass Vegas Hoes,Late- Night Booty Calls....

"SHINEY DISCO BALLS"

A Merge Nightclub Exclusive live Performance & THEME PARTY

This Saturday August 3rd, 2002

The song of the summer.......the event of the year........

"Shiney Dicso Balls" live on stage only

@MERGE

Music in the main room by the one and only..........RICHIE RYDELL

Music on level 2 by.......dj Unique

vibe, energy, crowd by............YOU!!!!!!!!

Thats right everyone its time for another Merge Theme Party. Alls i can say is Merge is gonna look INCREDIBLE for this special event and the performance of t everyones favorite song of the summer "shiney disco balls" (except my pal saleens;) )is gonna be awsome. We suggest everyone arrives early, i have a feeling this is gonna be ................LARGE!!!!

I have also been given permission, once again, to give FREE ADMISSION to any CP Member who arrives BEFORE 11PM!!!!!! If you would like to get free admission to this incredible event, respond on this thread (for some reason i did not recieve some of the requests on my PMs last week at Metro for thurs night, so i dont want any screw ups.) So if you would like free admission BEFORE 11PM this saturday:

post on this thread..your name plus how many (ex. george +3)

and when you enter this saturday BEFORE 11PM, tell the cashier you are on georges cp comp list and...........free admission! So respond on this thread now!

Thanks guys, and get ready for this saturday...............

George b.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

George,

After this weekend , I now have the opening sentence of the book. " Oh my head......."

This will sum up a weekend with the craziest tender in the biz. But I must admit that after watching you this weekend,I had a revelation and as a book is absolutely warrented it will not be enough to grasp the full story of what ML2K1 is all about. So without further ado..........................ML2K1 "The Man, The Bartender, The Unauthorized Autobiography"

ON DVD

with all the outakes and directors cuts that werent intended to be seen by the public.

WOW I have to call Francis Ford Coppola.

Thanks for everything on Sat. (except the hangover)

This is gonna be a sick one. George count me in plus 4.......I cant wait to see, what u guys do to the place for this one..... If u ask me i think you guys are a little crazy the way u decorate the place its always just insane, when u guys throw a theme party north jersey or south jersey see u saturday......:heart: :heart: :heart::bounce: :bounce: Let the party begin.....

George count me in plus 4.... I cant wait till Saturday... It is going to be totally insane all the girls at work were talking about it all morning.. if u ask me i think u guys are a little crazy the way u decorate its just insane.... cant wait till saturday once again.. see u there babe....:eek: :eek: :heart: :heart:

George......I make my return this weekend....

Buck + 4

Get ready....My liver is well rested!!!!!!!!

Buck

Sandman and Brian1500 congrats on the wedding. Thanks for inviting me. I hope you two love birds have a nice life together!!!!!

and kosta as the flower girl was a nice touch!!!!!!!

Originally posted by unclebuc

Sandman and Brian1500 congrats on the wedding. Thanks for inviting me. I hope you two love birds have a nice life together!!!!!

and kosta as the flower girl was a nice touch!!!!!!!

Now you have done it tropical depresssion Buck.

:peeright: Unclebuc :peeleft:

Originally posted by ml2k1

"SHINEY DISCO BALLS"

A Merge Nightclub Exclusive live Performance & THEME PARTY

This Saturday August 3rd, 2002

The song of the summer.......the event of the year........

"Shiney Dicso Balls" live on stage only

@MERGE

Music in the main room by the one and only..........RICHIE RYDELL

Music on level 2 by.......dj Unique

vibe, energy, crowd by............YOU!!!!!!!!

Thats right everyone its time for another Merge Theme Party. Alls i can say is Merge is gonna look INCREDIBLE for this special event and the performance of t everyones favorite song of the summer "shiney disco balls" (except my pal saleens;) )is gonna be awsome. We suggest everyone arrives early, i have a feeling this is gonna be ................LARGE!!!!

I have also been given permission, once again, to give FREE ADMISSION to any CP Member who arrives BEFORE 11PM!!!!!! If you would like to get free admission to this incredible event, respond on this thread (for some reason i did not recieve some of the requests on my PMs last week at Metro for thurs night, so i dont want any screw ups.) So if you would like free admission BEFORE 11PM this saturday:

post on this thread..your name plus how many (ex. george +3)

and when you enter this saturday BEFORE 11PM, tell the cashier you are on georges cp comp list and...........free admission! So respond on this thread now!

Thanks guys, and get ready for this saturday...............

George b.

GEORGE

DAVE D + 3

THANK U