Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I only wear brand names

siny83

Originally posted by reenichole

it depends sometimes i want to advertise and have a logo written somewhere on the outfit but if your a true shopper like i am you know what a person is wearing without all the advertisment

i totally agree with u there...it makes me laugh when people go to a club and the designer is plastered all over the shirt....if u know fashion then u'll know who makes it, u dont' need to advertise to the whole world that u bought a designer shirt...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by siny83

If I am going to buy an expensive shirt it better have the brand name written on it somewhere. If I pay an absurd amount of money for a friggin d&g tshirt i want everybody to know its d&g. Does anybody find anything wrong with this?

no one really cares what you wear. its how u wear it brother. and yeah it kinda seems like you are trying to impress people or show it off. just my two cents

I once read in a magizine and 100% agree with, if you spend alittle more $$$ on your shoes and handbags it really doesn't matter what your wearing. Ex. - If you see someone with a Fendi purse you'd just assume the rest of them didn't come from K-mart.