Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ben & jerry's...

Originally posted by weyes

that one went over my head :hey: . explanation, please :confused: ?

Main Entry: sar·cas·tic

Pronunciation: sär-'kas-tik

Function: adjective

Date: 1695

1 : having the character of sarcasm <sarcastic criticism>

2 : given to the use of sarcasm : CAUSTIC <a sarcastic critic>

- sar·cas·ti·cal·ly /-ti-k(&-)lE/ adverb

synonyms SARCASTIC, SATIRIC, IRONIC, SARDONIC mean marked by bitterness and a power or will to cut or sting. SARCASTIC implies an intentional inflicting of pain by deriding, taunting, or ridiculing <a critic famous mainly for his sarcastic remarks>. SATIRIC implies that the intent of the ridiculing is censure and reprobation <a satiric look at contemporary sexual mores>. IRONIC implies an attempt to be amusing or provocative by saying usually the opposite of what is meant <made the ironic observation that the government could always be trusted>. SARDONIC implies scorn, mockery, or derision that is manifested by either verbal or facial expression <surveyed the scene with a sardonic smile>.

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Main Entry: sar·cas·tic

Pronunciation: sär-'kas-tik

Function: adjective

Date: 1695

1 : having the character of sarcasm <sarcastic criticism>

2 : given to the use of sarcasm : CAUSTIC <a sarcastic critic>

- sar·cas·ti·cal·ly /-ti-k(&-)lE/ adverb

synonyms SARCASTIC, SATIRIC, IRONIC, SARDONIC mean marked by bitterness and a power or will to cut or sting. SARCASTIC implies an intentional inflicting of pain by deriding, taunting, or ridiculing <a critic famous mainly for his sarcastic remarks>. SATIRIC implies that the intent of the ridiculing is censure and reprobation <a satiric look at contemporary sexual mores>. IRONIC implies an attempt to be amusing or provocative by saying usually the opposite of what is meant <made the ironic observation that the government could always be trusted>. SARDONIC implies scorn, mockery, or derision that is manifested by either verbal or facial expression <surveyed the scene with a sardonic smile>.

all right, sassafrass, no need to get snippity refuse.gif . just wondering if there was a particular person in union square to whom you were referring.

Originally posted by weyes

all right, sassafrass, no need to get snippity refuse.gif . just wondering if there was a particular person in union square to whom you were referring.

I know you just didnt call me Sassafrass.....Bitch its on :takes off fake nails::.....;):D

Originally posted by dgmodel

lmao....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:....lmao

relax with your in depth responses....i have a hangover!

and now i want to go to gelotti's for ice cream!!!! shitballs! and it is always such a dilema.......i love italian ice...cool...refreshing ...less fattening.......but i get there...and there it is.....chocolate peanut butter swirl.....of course....we must put some butterfinger on there...and when feeling really daring...or extremely upset......a little hot caramel! .....wow....i think i just wet my pants!!