Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rollcall for Area2 at PNC

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stonedcl

IM there , I am tring to get a CP meet up but its like no one is about the music no more..

Got like 4 people going only , I went last year and it was off the hook!

well i'll be there... isn't that enough? j/k

there are more, they just haven't seen this thread yet. where do you want to meet up? have i met you before?

I dont belive we ever met , I really dont go to NYC cuz the sceane went to shit since Twilo closed.

No tunnel, No limeligh, NO Twilo , NO city for me cuz Exit sux and SF is a meatmarket..

I m thinking of meeting in the tent somewhere, but that dam tent is big as hell, , or at least last year it was!!!

i have to figure out when i can leave work but I should be there by 3:00.

If we are going to meet up we should do it before Tiesto, because I don't think I am going to move after he goes on. How about 3:45 somewhere in the tent?

You bet your asses I'll be there! We're rolling w/ a crew of about 15 peeps and tailgating in the parking lot with a keg. So come by for a pre-concert drink and say hello cuz the CP family is also our family. U can't miss us, we'll be pre-gaming in the parking lot closest to the main gates from 12pm-3pm. See ya then.

stonedcl-def. agree w/ ya kid! The scene has changed alittle bit in NYC, but hey its gonna be a Twilo reunion for Carl Cox and Diggers. And can't wait for Tiesto, haven't seen him live yet, but I heard he tears it up. W/ this years lineup in the tent I don't think I will ever leave the tent area.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

i was thinkin the same thing. im already down. me and my boy are bringin a 30-pack and gettin shitty in the parking lot. who's gonna meet up with us and get shitty too?

ok so what lot do you want to meet in. we should probably put up a banner or something. i will be a little late getting there so i can't set this up.

last time i was at pnc, they were charging to park in the front lot but the back ones were free. i don't know if that will be the case on weds.

Originally posted by hotcheme

ok so what lot do you want to meet in. we should probably put up a banner or something. i will be a little late getting there so i can't set this up.

last time i was at pnc, they were charging to park in the front lot but the back ones were free. i don't know if that will be the case on weds.

ive never been there b4 so idk anything about the lots. i guess someone else has to set this up

Originally posted by hotcheme

i dont know if they will let you in with a banner or anything like that....but its worth a try.....

Originally posted by linabina

u best be in attendance.... :unhappy:

unfortunate circumstances:(

I might have 2 extra tickets for this.

definitely down for this pregame. Some1 send a pm to everyone in this list with their cell if they got one, and set up a phone chain lol. It should work, i dunno. I'm a losssah.

Goal for tomorrow........ Meet tiesto and get a picture with him. I know ppl that got to meet him last night at the show. Gonna be fawkin sick.