Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If i stand in front of a NYC fire hydrant gushing water

quoth

Originally posted by hoke

We can only hope.

Good try, but ineffective. . . . No, strike that. . . That was a pretty shitty try If I've ever fucking seen one.

Proper response: Well Quoth, hopefully either A) your practically nonexistant dick will burn off, or B) A bunch of bikers that just happen to be in the neighborhood will scream "fag" and donkey punch you like the cock loving fairy you are!!

See? Muuuch better :aright:

Originally posted by embodiedhate

Good try, but ineffective. . . . No, strike that. . . That was a pretty shitty try If I've ever fucking seen one.

Proper response: Well Quoth, hopefully either A) your practically nonexistant dick will burn off, or B) A bunch of bikers that just happen to be in the neighborhood will scream "fag" and donkey punch you like the cock loving fairy you are!!

See? Muuuch better :aright:

Ah, but see... you're only thinking of Quoth's immediate pain... I'm thinking of the pain that future generations would be spared by preventing his brain-damaged Irish sperm from ever getting near a viable egg... :aright:

Originally posted by joeg

water burns things?

god, this thread is stupid...

This thread IS IN FACT STUPID...but it still doesnt take away the fact that your forever a virgin.

Im gonna start calling you FATHER JOE cause the fuckin priesthood really aint that far away.

Originally posted by hoke

I'm thinking of the pain that future generations would be spared by preventing his brain-damaged Irish sperm from ever getting near a viable egg... :aright:

My Irish sperm may be brain damaged but i don't go around on a messageboard proclaim that im celebate as if anyone would even fuck yer french self.

why don't you post under your other screen name, mike(and I don't mean quoth)?

OH FUCK JOEG BLEW HIS COVER OMG HOLY FUCK OMG OMG EVERYONE EVERYONE OH SHIT ALL HELL IS GONNA BREAK LOOSE NOW!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

but the truth of the matter is..no one gives a fuck and u and yer boyfriend hoke, take this goddamn internet shit wayyyy too seriously as of late...you need to get fuckin laid man then you'll be less of a whiny bitch who does nothing but tattle tale at 19.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by quoth

My Irish sperm may be brain damaged but i don't go around on a messageboard proclaim that im celebate as if anyone would even fuck yer french self.

That one's been used against me so many times by now... you can be more original than that, I'm sure. ;)

uhh quoth... didn't you blow his cover like 2 months ago??

(yeah, you did... don't make me bother digging the threads up...)

see...only a fuckin douchebag with no life and further PROVING he has no life, would dig up some bullshit thread from however many months ago just to prove some bullshit point that no one even cares about, but yerself, cause clubplanet is your life.

Why don't dont you instead of digging up threads...dig yer fuckin cock into some chics pussy or least let her see you naked this time with the lights on and the bag OFF yer head.

see...only a fuckin douchebag with no life and further PROVING he has no life, would dig up some bullshit thread from however many months ago just to prove some bullshit point that no one even cares about, but yerself, cause clubplanet is your life.

Why don't dont you instead of digging up threads...dig yer fuckin cock into some chics pussy or least let her see you naked this time with the lights on and the bag OFF yer head.

case in point.

no he really can't...

*waits for the fat jokes/not getting laid jokes*

no they aren't jokes...only the truth.

Now go cry to Lainie like you always that Quoth and Shook are makin fun of poor joey whoaey even though you bring the shit on yerself cause afterall you ARE the CP tattle tale aint that right Sammy The Bull?

no they aren't jokes...only the truth.

Now go cry to Lainie like you always that Quoth and Shook are makin fun of poor joey whoaey even though you bring the shit on yerself cause afterall you ARE the CP tattle tale aint that right Sammy The Bull?

hows your mom doing? she kill herself yet?

• 2 weeks later...