Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Luz Divina

on saturday went to headliner with some friends and was amazed the place was sick it was pack and the vibe was crazy i was having a great time and than towards the end of the night what do i hear luz divina it was off the hook the dj ripped up all night i think im going again this saturday

:dj::party: :party: :party::3some:

Originally posted by endurance

on saturday went to headliner with some friends and was amazed the place was sick it was pack and the vibe was crazy i was having a great time and than towards the end of the night what do i hear luz divina it was off the hook the dj ripped up all night i think im going again this saturday

:dj::party: :party: :party::3some:

Wow............this is surprising to hear, last year when I went to Headliners, it was so painful to be there I thought I was going to kill myself

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Luz Divina at the Headliner??????????What is this world coming to???????

I think that Divina track was even played at Riggers on Saturday night..........right in between Garth Brooks and Billy Ray Cyrus

the other SS clubs heard it 3 times a night.........so I hear.

;)

Originally posted by mateo

endurance your right I was thier also and I was like wtf when they played luz divina.... the music was good I was amazed that they played good music there.

nicky really played well saturday, i was there b4 i hit up merge.i go to headliner every saturday.each saturday, headliner gets better and better.:)

endurance your right I was thier also and I was like wtf when they played luz divina.... the music was good I was amazed that they played good music there.

i was amazed as well the dj was fucken sick

:dj::party: :party: :party: :party:

Originally posted by djprime

wow i might have to drop it(luz) at Surf this friday that and the JP Madonna mix (heinz mix) im feeling that too for a change..Ill let u know how it goes over...

Im still loven Darush and Tim Delux.... [/quote

News Flash everyone....the tracks leaked why wouldn't the be spun all over the jersey shore......:rolleyes: How long are people going to talk about this now.

FYI: Prime the Modonna that leaked is Jonathans mix not Jim's mix...;)

nicky really played well saturday, i was there b4 i hit up merge.i go to headliner every saturday.each saturday, headliner gets better and better.

I was thier for the first time since last summer and few of my friends were thier few weeks before and they said it was a lot more packed than this past saturday........nicky is good but after hearing rydell on thursday I can't compare the two. They have to get rid of that MC... he just talks forever and won't shut up.:blown:

Originally posted by whatevaman

wow i might have to drop it(luz) at Surf this friday that and the JP Madonna mix (heinz mix) im feeling that too for a change..Ill let u know how it goes over...

Im still loven Darush and Tim Delux.... [/quote

News Flash everyone....the tracks leaked why wouldn't the be spun all over the jersey shore......:rolleyes: How long are people going to talk about this now.

FYI: Prime the Modonna that leaked is Jonathans mix not Jim's mix...;)

i got the heinz and the jp mix of madonna totally differnt mix's...(I dont know if it is the official heiz mix or not honestly) but it sounds good...:i got it from a NO NAME person sent it to me...there was no reply name either...i was nervous to even DL it.....and as for Luz i had it 2 weeks ago...and still havnt played it out...It goes over the majority of the peoples heads....Surf Club on fridays isnt a Record BREAking crowd...Ive tried believe me...Ill drop it this friday and ill let u know....

I was thier for the first time since last summer and few of my friends were thier few weeks before and they said it was a lot more packed than this past saturday........nicky is good but after hearing rydell on thursday I can't compare the two. They have to get rid of that MC... he just talks forever and won't shut up.:blown:

i like both sibilia and rydell, they are both good djs. i don't like to compare djs really, they are just good in their own ways (styles,sets, etc...).

i got the heinz and the jp mix of madonna totally differnt mix's...(I dont know if it is the official heiz mix or not honestly) but it sounds good...:i got it from a NO NAME person sent it to me...there was no reply name either...i was nervous to even DL it.....and as for Luz i had it 2 weeks ago...and still havnt played it out...It goes over the majority of the peoples heads....Surf Club on fridays isnt a Record BREAking crowd...Ive tried believe me...Ill drop it this friday and ill let u know....

Jim's mix is the same except it don't have luz's ahhhhh in it which was added by JP. So if they sound different the chances are you don't have Jim's mix.

i think nicky is a sick ass dj as for the mc i think he is good keeps the crowd going

:direct::dj:

:party: :party: :party:

Originally posted by whatevaman

Jim's mix is the same except it don't have luz's ahhhhh in it which was added by JP. So if they sound different the chances are you don't have Jim's mix.

TRUE!!!!

I Think the Luz Backup Vocals(the AHHHHH's) add alot to the song bro. What do you think?