Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is the hottest DJ this summer????

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jarmenio

The summer has been great everywhere!!! Don't think we realize how lucky we are to have Tsettos, Rydell, Baez, Lopez, Teo, and Santana all within walking distance of one another!!!

NICE ANSWER. i SECOND THAT VOTE.:)

The summer has been great everywhere!!! Don't think we realize how lucky we are to have Tsettos, Rydell, Baez, Lopez, Teo, and Santana all within walking distance of one another!!!

Well said:D

Ok didnt even think of it like that but your right when you say that

Originally posted by where2tonight

Laurie why is everyone always picking on u if u dont mind me asking

why do u shit in a toilet bowl?......why does everyone throw their garbage in the garbage can?........things get put where they belong....and well....people get put in their place when they deserve it......

btw....u might as well have opened pandora's box when u decided to ask this question............

My vote is definitely with Denny Tsettos..................even on his bad nights he is better than most others.

I do have to say that Rydel is an excellent DJ, but I'm shocked to not see a Merge reveiw for this past weekend, maybe because nobody wants to admit that it wasn't so good. No offense, but I was there in the beginning of the night and came back around 2:15 and it looked like the place was falling asleep. The music was slow and the crowd was even slower......just my opinion, and like an asshole, we all have one.....................

Originally posted by stiffler

My vote is definitely with Denny Tsettos..................even on his bad nights he is better than most others.

I do have to say that Rydel is an excellent DJ, but I'm shocked to not see a Merge reveiw for this past weekend, maybe because nobody wants to admit that it wasn't so good. No offense, but I was there in the beginning of the night and came back around 2:15 and it looked like the place was falling asleep. The music was slow and the crowd was even slower......just my opinion, and like an asshole, we all have one.....................

actually i was there and i had a great time, it was really good and richie was richie, he was insane.

i heard xs was dead... and i don't know about tempts.

Guest saleen351

its certainly not pvd!!! He is by far the most overrated piece of shit i've ever seen.......... I was chanting picottos name at him... I know he heard me... fuck him and fuck the horse he rode in on... Don't waste your money on him... not worth it at all.... Tom Stephan in 2 weeks.. Its time for the revolution!!!!!!!! i can't wait.... i'm skipping tiesto, not my cup of joe....

there are a bunch that are all good DJs..........

all those mentioned above have had great moments but nobody really blows me away........for the most part actually, all the DJs down there have very similar track selection and mixing skills..........on any given night I go to any club, none of the DJs have ever distinguished themselves as the best........some are great some nights, some on others........but generally speaking, they're all too similar to even decide.

taking the attention away from just SSH for a minute, Kirk always gets the place moving and I enjoy Jose Valez as well..........

although the best moments I've heard this summer were from Eddie Baez at XS..........

:)

Best sets I have heard down the shore this summer:

1. Rydell/Merge/His B Day Bash

2. Andrew Mendez/Surf/Mem. Day

3. Shawn Ink/Merge/ July 3

4 Ojeda/Surf- last week

5. J. Vicious/Surf Club Sunday

6 K. Lopez/ Surf Club/ Mem. Day early Set

Each one of these guys put on great performances and had each place rocking.

Originally posted by laurie619

One word for ya IMMATURE

stiffler~ I posted a review, been busy today. . .sorry it was late ;)

I read the reveiw, and I'm not trying to be an asshole, but I don't see what your talking about. Don't get me wrong, I've had plenty of fun at Merge some past weekends and agree that Rydel is a great DJ, but c'mon, this sat was borderline of sucking. Both times I walked in there it seemed rather slouggish, people and music, and the dance floor was pretty dead. I had too much energy and felt like it was being drained in there. Stardo and I actually got Tommytempts to go there at first to show him what a good club it is and needless to say it was a let down. And I was hoping he would like it. I jist think it was an off night, remeber all DJs and clubs have them!

I Think I have to say that one i think Tsettos is just simply overrated, umm how long has he been around at the shore, and granted yea he may get the bombs before alot other dj's do but hey put such upcoming Dj's Like rich Rydell, Jose Velez, and Teo Tee in his shoes, and i think they can just do about anything or even better than what Tsettos does. I've been a long shore Kid for years and i got to say this year is a very competitive year as far as saying who's good and who's better, hey i was never a Djais fan until this year when i heard this new kid Velez Spin, and Rich Rydell is really good, Kirk Lopez Also rips it up, alot of energy to him, Baez is not consistent enough. So i think we all need to re-evaluate who's the best and who's is ok when alot of people haven't heard them all. A true Shore Clubber hits all the clubs up and then can give their honest opinion.

These Kiss Asses Need to grow and realize what talent really is.

Drinka away another week

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by soundfreak

These Kiss Asses Need to grow and realize what talent really is.

amen!!!! to many "PC" answers on this thread.... some people don't want to ruffle any feathers... fucking losers!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

amen!!!! to many "PC" answers on this thread.... some people don't want to ruffle any feathers... fucking losers!!!!!!!!

GIVE ME A FUCKIN BREAK!!!!!

You fuckin Just REALIZED that Picotto was good and now you think your like the GOD of music. Let me tell you somethin, Ive been hearing these DJS that you JUST started listening to this summer for years. I hear some of the best DJs in the world every week in NY, Centro, Shelter, Filter, Arc Etc.... so just cause you JUST started listening to these guys MEANS SHIT......ABOUT FUCKIN TIME is all i have to say. Infact im seein Saeed And Palash Thursday wooohooo let me go brag about it on CP cause im fuckin cool!!! WOOOHOOO

Little bit of Info...These DJS have been around for years so YOUR the "FUCKIN LOSER" that just realized that theres other DJs out there than the shore.

But we go to the shore to hear these guys play on the weekends and have a good time. What the fuck is wrong with that. Why would i wanna go anywhere else on the weekends. Denny Tsettos, Richie Santana, Kirk, Rydell all can work a crowd and are all VERY GOOD friends of mine so why wouldnt i go see them play and support them. Its where the Party is at in the summer and THATS THAT. Now go listen to another NEW DJ This Weekend and give your Great Review about him/her....and tell us what losers we are cause we went to the shore and we didnt hear REAL music...PLEASE. YOU HAVE NO CLUE. And its about time someone Called You Out.