Clubplanet Nightlife Community

would you .......

i don't think it is a good idea, but what if, by chance you met the man of your dreams here?

my approach: extreme caution. CP is not the place to start idlely dating people if you intend to hang out with ppl from the boards a lot.

Originally posted by reenichole

my friends asked me what the guys look like i said they were easy on the eyes but dating wouldnt be an option b/c it would be akward dating someone then breaking up and still trying to hang out

exactly.

so in other words, i suppose it would be ok if you knew you wouldn't break up, but that's a bit different than just dating ppl, you know?

ive been here for a while, and have seen many couples come and go...

MOST end in breakups and it can get pretty ugly due to having the same friends, and posting on the board, everyone knowing your business etc...

but a few have even gotten engaged, and one couple even has had a baby together and are married now...

so u never know....

Ive gone out with some girls from CP before and it never really worked out for me...

Well I really don't see alot of people from CP on a regular basis so I really wouldn't consider them friends.I also would not tell them my business either.And I sure as hell would not post it on here like the rest of these retards do.

So if you are saying that dating a person from the board is a bad idea just because they are on the board....ummmmmmmm no.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Well I really don't see alot of people from CP on a regular basis so I really wouldn't consider them friends.I also would not tell them my business either.And I sure as hell would not post it on here like the rest of these retards do.

So if you are saying that dating a person from the board is a bad idea just because they are on the board....ummmmmmmm no.

i think it's a bad idea if you are hanging out with CP ppl a lot and posting all the time.

your situation seems ok. so maybe we are talking about a certain pool of cp ppl with this topic?

Originally posted by hotcheme

i think it's a bad idea if you are hanging out with CP ppl a lot and posting all the time.

your situation seems ok. so maybe we are talking about a certain pool of cp ppl with this topic?

True

But that pool of people are the people who take this shit seriously.

Why would you post your personal business on here in the first place?

Originally posted by codica3

Umm.. I think if the person you're dating is MATURE enough, then it shouldn't fucking matter if they are from CP or not. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

EXACTLY. cody and tunnelbandit have the right idea.... since some people cant handle personal shit bein broadcasted all over a messageboard... then it shouldnt be posted... personal business should be kept personal anyway, so that shouldnt even be an issue.... but if in some cases, it is an issue, then if u dont like it dont read it :)

u can date someone from cp just as easily as dating someone who isnt from cp if u know when to keep ur mouth shut and know when some things are just better left unsaid. MATURITY plays the biggest role in knowing these things.

as tunnelbandit said, "So if you are saying that dating a person from the board is a bad idea just because they are on the board....ummmmmmmm no." I AGREE. theyre humans with emotions and admirable qualities just like everyone else is... so who cares if u met them over a message board or not??

Originally posted by codica3

Maturity is key.. :aright:

And why do I have a feeling that this thread might erupt into some unnecessary drama.. :blown:

Let's try and keep that to a minimum my fellow CPers.. :idea:

Well Cody...

It might because some retards might get offended that I called them retards for pouring their personal lives into a messageboard. But besides that I don't know what you are talking about.

Retards

:)

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Well Cody...

It might because some retards might get offended that I called them retards for pouring their personal lives into a messageboard. But besides that I don't know what you are talking about.

Retards

:)

They aren't retards my dear tunnelbandit, they are immature lil children.. but that's ok cause I wouldn't get my daily dose of laughs and drama if it weren't for them. :D :D