Clubplanet Nightlife Community

would you .......

Originally posted by dirtyepic18

i mean come on, its just a public forum... what would it matter?

It shouldn't matter that's the point. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: If both people are mature enough then (1) they won't be posting private shit on a public forum and (2) it should be no different than meeting someone anywhere else. If CP was the method that two people met each other and they clicked, then WTF is the problem? It's how each person handles the relationship that is key. If you're gonna be gay and post tons of shit on the board, then you deserve the comments that people are gonna give you and you deserve all the drama that comes along with it including everyone knowing your business.

Originally posted by codica3

It shouldn't matter that's the point. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: If both people are mature enough then (1) they won't be posting private shit on a public forum and (2) it should be no different than meeting someone anywhere else. If CP was the method that two people met each other and they clicked, then WTF is the problem? It's how each person handles the relationship that is key. If you're gonna be gay and post tons of shit on the board, then you deserve the comments that people are gonna give you and you deserve all the drama that comes along with it including everyone knowing your business.

:aright: ...I agree

And not to sound like a broken record but maturity is really the key......

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I freaking agree;)

Originally posted by reenichole

would you or have you dated someone from cp.agree disagree?:confused:

I dont think its a bad idea,....i think you and whoever you choose to date ..the two need to keep there relationship between the two of them..although it is a public message board...it should not result to a public message board relationship...