DT despising glowsticks and ravers???

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by myrlin

AMusing thread.

Lets see....

people are so used to be told they cant do shit in NY that they just accept it now apparently.

Also, the hate is pathetic.

These threads always spawn the "Fuck stix" people. If you dont like em, dont look at em. Most of you dont even know when the original no more stix allowed came about and what DT did at the club one night (And for those that do, Im not talking to u)

The original thread was a question, and of course, people bring it down to an insult fest. Along with the lack of common courtesy to other peoiple in clubs, we have to deal with "Your music sucks, your dancing style suckss" attitudes.

Be yourself is a oxymoron on that night.

Pt is, you like it (DT or Stix)? Go and have fun...

You dont like it? Leave the people alone that do provided they dont get in your face... [/quote

GOOOOOOOOD FRIGGIN POINTS HERE!!!!

Originally posted by tastyt

"fuck that pussy ass fag shit"

lmao... we got a winner here folks!

If you really feel so strongly about the anti-glowstick campaign... I suggest you leave it to the others to support your cause... because a statement like that does nothing but hurt it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well said!!!!

Originally posted by perns2002

If everyone who wanted to bring glowsticks to Vinly did there would be no room................ :D Thank you.

Umm...not everybody uses glowsticks on strings. MANY MANY people take up just as much room with glowsticks as those who dance w/out. And why the hell would a club be filled with glowstick-ers anyway. It'd never happen - diversity is fabulous.

Originally posted by cintron

*bump*

;)

[flamebait]

I blame the guidos, guidettes and anybody who wears sunglasses and Armani Exchange.

[/flamebait]

No worries, I'm working on a super secret serum that will be sold as an illegal steroid. It will cause all users to have an uncontrollable urge to listen to Winger all the time.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

WHo the hell do you think you are? You know this as fact? You have reached a new all time low. You are a fucking idiot.

omg who are the girls in your sig? I think my heart would explode if I ever saw one of them naked.

Originally posted by embodiedhate

No worries, I'm working on a super secret serum that will be sold as an illegal steroid. It will cause all users to have an uncontrollable urge to listen to Winger all the time.

And walk around with mullets too???

:D

Originally posted by petergatien56

What happens when DT djs in Europe, are the people there allowed to use Glowsticks. I remember he was at Shelter with Deep Dish. I wonder if Shelter allowed people to use Glowsticks, when he was there.

as far as i know, glowsticks are barely sold in Europe

on this glowsticks d r a m a, i'm surprised none mentionned the 'drug paraphernalia' factor.

in 2001, promoters from New Orleans went to jail for 'being negligent in their attempt to stop drug use'.

pacifiers and glowsticks are now regarded as further proof of illegal actions.

[most of this post comes from MIXER MAGAZINE, january 2002, page 49].

DT just wants to keep his weekly party, and giving the best time to his guests. if one glowstick dancer bothers 10 clubbers, i think he must throw his sticks off.