Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Never been to Metro on Thursdays...

me and stardo are thinking about checking it out next Thurs...I've been hearing so much about it so I've finally decided that I will troop it next Fri...and then drag my tired hungover ass into work. I want to check it out for myself. So if you go..think about me and give a good review...;)

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

is it a good looking young crowd or stupid looking clubber wanna be crowd??:D

:laugh: Havent been there in awhile. . .to tell ya the truth. . better ask fury, or KostaP, but when I was there it was a good looking but young crowd* :tongue:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Ive been there every week since Rydell took over and its a great party. The crowd is not bad. THe young ones tends to be the girls and they are cute. Rydell has been great every week IMO. You should try it out.

RYDELL HAS JUST BEEN ON FIRE. . .I CANT GET THAT LuZ MIX OUT OF MY HEAD. .. WAHOOO. . I MIGHT HAVE TO GO HEAR HIM ON THURSDAY TOO. . CANT WAIT ANYMORE to SAT. . .:D

The crowd is a bit younger than the winter Fri. party thats all. Its been good to great every week. Last week was the best crowd it has drawn for this summer on Thus. More girls than guys last Thus. which was not the case the week prior. The music speaks for itself.

Brian is right, lots of young ones are the babes....

THE CROWD IS MIXED...I MEAN THERE ARE YOUNG PEOPLE THERE BUT ITS A GREAT CROWD, NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT...YOU ARE DEF MISSING A PARTY...ITS THE BEST THURSDAY NIGHTS OUT THERE RIGHT NOW HANDS DOWN:D WITH RICHIE SPINNING OUTTA CONTROL EVERY TIME AND GEORGE AT THE BAR, YOU CANT GO WRONG;) DEF CHECK IT OUT!!!

Its a great party, you definently won't be disappointed. Rydell was great last week with the Luz/Madonna. Good crowd, the young people never bothered me much at all especially after they rose the price for anyone under 21. Metro is one of the better parties around imo.

:beer: I checked it out last Thursday and it actually was pretty good.......they crowd in young but its mostly the girls, but there all cute......yeah u should diffently check it out.......not to sure if it will be as good as last Thursday but I'm sure it won't suck either;)

Originally posted by jaquan

Last Thurs Nite was a good nite, deff more girls to guys that any other time Ive been there. I'm hoping to expect the same thing this week.

BTW, what bar do most of you chill at?

George's bar. . .right by the DJ booth, drop by and ask George to point out some CPers . . ;) He's such a sweetheart, I'm sure he will help ya out. . :D

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

i guess i am going to metro tonight..i wanna meet some cp people...i guess i'll find u by the bar...

ggeeeoorrrgggeeee get the shots ready !!!!its ppaarrtttyy time..:D

YOU MEAN TOMORROW silly. . .today is WED ;)