Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies, Do U Truly Like Ur Boobs?

DJGaryMatthews

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. It's not just the size, I have other issues as well (shape, nippleage). I like the way they feel, and the fact that they stand up unassisted and salute the sun, but other than that, whatever. I really don't know many women (if any) who are satisfied with their breasts.

normally i would say "if you want to do a compliment, compliment on an insecurity".

however, i think "hey, nice boobies!" is a little played already ;)

better compliment a woman on her BELLY! that is the ONE spot they are ALWAYS working on though i´d say 99% are NOT CONTENT with it :)! remember, belly compliments = always good. especially when you give it a kiss right afterwards (IOW when you´re feeling ballsy :D)

Originally posted by glowgirl

nope hate them!!!!!!

I was 140lbs and the boobs were large for someone my height!

So now im 110lbs and the boobs are gone, still have decent size nipples but id like a nice full C!

I know exactly how you feel. I used to be a bit bigger too, proportionally the entire body, so my boobs were bigger than too. When I first lost weight, I had to really work on the fact that my boobs had lost a lot of weight and volume too.

Now, 4 years later and with boobs that have actually averaged themselves out, I'm very happy with them. The size i think is perfect... enough to show and feel like a woman and 'small' enough to wear tank tops without a bra....Coming back to tastyt...I've always been VERY happy with the shape (compared to other breasts I've seen so far). Only thing now... getting closer to the 30...I realize that the elasticity might not be what it once was ;)

Originally posted by tastey

normally i would say "if you want to do a compliment, compliment on an insecurity".

however, i think "hey, nice boobies!" is a little played already ;)

better compliment a woman on her BELLY! that is the ONE spot they are ALWAYS working on though i´d say 99% are NOT CONTENT with it ! remember, belly compliments = always good. especially when you give it a kiss right afterwards (IOW when you´re feeling ballsy )

Oh yeah, and Tastey, I get complimented on my tummy a lot. Now I can't help but wonder, is it really nice, or are people just following the same logic you laid out above? :confused:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

Oh yeah, and Tastey, I get complimented on my tummy a lot. Now I can't help but wonder, is it really nice, or are people just following the same logic you laid out above? :confused:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:

that´s easy, just ask someone who doesn´t like you ;)

Originally posted by reenichole

i love i love i love my boobs there a nice size(36D)!!!i like my nipples there not to big but there always at attention now that i got them pierced:eek:

I would love to have a 36D but instead I have a 38/40 D

Im borderline depending on what type of bra I wear but having them pierced...oo no no no I dont think I can do that lol