Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The sweet line up of ARC...

Originally posted by hoke

Doesn't Zabiela spin breaks?

he spins everything

he is the future ..

you should download his lush after party set from soulseek ....

you will get a better picture of what he does spin ..

other set you should download are

james zabiela - dubby as duck

james zabiela - duck water drive

they are all awesome

Quote:

Aug 17th: Arc [bill patrick w. sander kleinenberg], NYC

Aug 31st: Arc [bill patrick w. danny howells], NYC

Sept 14th: Arc [bill patrick w. lee burridge & jimmy van m], NYC

Sept 21st: Arc [bill patrick w. saeed & palash & james zabiela], NYC

wow

the 14th w/Sasha and the 18th w/V. Calderone both in August

Originally posted by lasix

why don't they just rename it "progressive saturdays"

:rolleyes:

looks like I wont be there for a while...

yeah... I hear ya.

SI: its not that any of them suck... infact, i'm sure none of them do... its just that theres a few of us defects that aren't moved so much by progressive house...

xpander: I think lee coombs is the 23rd or something...

If you look at the djs on that line up...they are not classified as Progressive House DJ'S...yes they do have elements of Progressive in their sets but they also play a wide range of music...TRIBAL HOUSE,BREAKS,DEEP HOUSE,TECHNO,DISCO HOUSE,PROGRESSIVE TRANCE....a good example of this is Lee Burridge and James Z...:D

i don't think any of them suck.. I think they are actually all pretty damn good.. but personally, I am sick of seeing the same style djs week after week. I know they all play different brands of progressive.. but why does bindra feel the need to lay it on so thick? Towards the end of twilo's days, it was the same thing.. almost every week.. if that's what Arc is going to be known for on saturdays, so be it, but there is so much music out there, why not mix it up a bit more?

Those djs might be some of the best at what they do..but a stationary club should be able to host more diverse kinds of music if they do not have a particular "themed" nite already in place... correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't they just going by *arc saturdays*? wasnt someone else supposed to have a monthly there?

let's see what else is coming up.. maybe I'll be proven wrong. whetting my appetite for picotto in october.

Originally posted by lasix

i don't think any of them suck.. I think they are actually all pretty damn good.. but personally, I am sick of seeing the same style djs week after week. I know they all play different brands of progressive.. but why does bindra feel the need to lay it on so thick? Towards the end of twilo's days, it was the same thing.. almost every week.. if that's what Arc is going to be known for on saturdays, so be it, but there is so much music out there, why not mix it up a bit more?

Those djs might be some of the best at what they do..but a stationary club should be able to host more diverse kinds of music if they do not have a particular "themed" nite already in place... correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't they just going by *arc saturdays*? wasnt someone else supposed to have a monthly there?

let's see what else is coming up.. maybe I'll be proven wrong. whetting my appetite for picotto in october.

I could not agree with you more, who wants to hear the same style every thursday, friday, and saturday, no matter where you go?

PLUS How much are made and ARC gonna charge for these parties?? $6,578.00 before 11 on the guestlist?