Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am I the only one

Kuro

go w/o your sister...i'd be dawgone if my older siblings ever changed their plans because i was to young to go anywhere, theyd just get me a gallon of ice cream for the evening and i parked my ass in front of tv connected to the satelite dish (13years ago) and i was set. they were happay and i was happy :D

Originally posted by vicman

go w/o your sister...i'd be dawgone if my older siblings ever changed their plans because i was to young to go anywhere, theyd just get me a gallon of ice cream for the evening and i parked my ass in front of tv connected to the satelite dish (13years ago) and i was set. they were happay and i was happy :D

Oh, uhhh... good advice in general, but I paid to fly her out from Albequerque so we could hang out for a week, and I gotta send her back at 6am Sat.

well i guess in that case, there is reason enough to skimp out on Buzz for 1 week. I guess I would do the same. The only other option woudlve been driving to the airport at 6 right after Buzz when one is still cracked out...not good, no goooood

well i guess in that case, there is reason enough to skimp out on Buzz for 1 week. I guess I would do the same. The only other option woudlve been driving to the airport at 6 right after Buzz when one is still cracked out...not good, no goooood

Going to the airport whist cracked out is fun! I tried it a couple weeks ago. I'm still gonna pass this time, though.

Originally posted by patural9

yeah im going out again, damn buzz 4 weeks in a row, its like old times.. Maybe i'll try to remember the meetup this time, i always run into vic though.

for some damn weird reason we always seem to run into each other.

i'm thinking about it, i guess as soon as the i get word on the schedule i'll decide if i go or not. i wanna stop by for revaluation maybe for a couple of hours before. hopefully hyper will go on towards later in the night. if thats the case then i'll definitly go.

hopefully hyper will go on towards later in the night. if thats the case then i'll definitly go.

you are in luck :D

MAIN ROOM

KRAFTY KUTZ 11:30 AM to 01:30 AM

DJ DAN 01:30 AM to 03:30 AM

HYPER 03:30 AM to 06:00 AM

FRONT ROOM

KEMAL & MARCUS INTAL 12:30 PM to 03:30 AM

BOOKS 03:30 AM to 04:30 AM

BOBBY JAE 04:30 AM to 05:30 AM

PATIO

SCOTT HENRY 11:00 AM to 04:00 AM

holi canoli...so then i'll definitly go. i'll probably get to brians thingie at 10:30 or so to give a chance to get a good sized nap in the afternoon, 'cos i need to be awake tommorrow as i'm getting my sofa delivered and also need some energy for Juan Atkins on Sat.

and this was supposed to be a "low key" weekend....:rolleyes:

holi canoli...so then i'll definitly go. i'll probably get to brians thingie at 10:30 or so to give a chance to get a good sized nap in the afternoon, 'cos i need to be awake tommorrow as i'm getting my sofa delivered and also need some energy for Juan Atkins on Sat.

and this was supposed to be a "low key" weekend....:rolleyes:

oh good, i'm going to buzz with you - whether you like it or not mister! :whip:

email me, i don't know what i did with your address :(