Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How long should someone wait???

jk9

How long should you wait after a breakup to start dating someone new?

There is obviuously no rule or law, but it's outta consideration to the other person.

Does it depend on the length of the realtionship?

I just wanted to see what all you have to think,,

Thank you in advance for your input

Jk9

i think when you're ready to go out with other people is when you should. fuck waiting...if you like someone and want to go out, then go for it. maybe you'll run into Ms. Right eventually...and good luck....

Start dating again whenever you're ready to. You can't live your life by what your exes are going to think of you. Not that it makes it any easier, but I think most of us realize that people deal with their pain differently... some people don't date for a really long time in order to get their head straight again; some people go out and randomly hook up with a bunch of people to take their mind off the person they can't be with; some people go straight into another serious relationships. *Shrug* You can't make any generalizations.

IMO, not at all.

give your mind a new direction to focus on (-> new girl) so it isn´t so occupied with the old situation. focussing on the old situation only makes you become bitter. instead invest your energy in someone new that appreaciates it :)

Originally posted by tastey

IMO, not at all.

give your mind a new direction to focus on (-> new girl) so it isn´t so occupied with the old situation. focussing on the old situation only makes you become bitter. instead invest your energy in someone new that appreaciates it :)

exactly.

IMO, not at all.

Jesus Christ! You're actually worth listening to in this thread. Right on Dingleberry! THUMBS UP!! :aright:

IMO, not at all.

I cant believe that I'm going to say this but....

I agree with tastey...there I said it.

:tongue: