Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ugly Ulgy Ugly....(car related)

Originally posted by teklord310

looks like a ripoff of the matrix.... kinda odd looking. but it should sell. I bet you have the choice of a 1.1L or a 1.3L turbo diesel. Too bad gas prices are nuts over there, they got come "dope ass rides"

. . . Funny thing is, they're marketing that thing as a top of the line model and it has less punch then the Clio V6 . . .

Originally posted by teklord310

looks like a ripoff of the matrix.... kinda odd looking. but it should sell. I bet you have the choice of a 1.1L or a 1.3L turbo diesel. Too bad gas prices are nuts over there, they got come "dope ass rides"

actually the engines are decent for a european car (2.9L V6, both gas and turbo diesel versions)

too bad for Renault...they are using the styling theme across most of their lineup...:worry:

Originally posted by dirtyepic18

that very well be the most ugly car mankind has ever designed.

Gotta disagree on that one. I mean, have you SEEN the very American Pontiac Aztek? That's so aweful you gotta love it.

Love the Renault or hate it you have to give props to the Europeans for being a bit creative with their automotive design. The US never gets to see some of the cool stuff like the small "city" cars (i.e. the Mercedes A-class).

We're stuck in Taurus, Camry, Accord, and Caravan hell. The competition is so fierce in the US that truly creative designs must take a backseat to non-offensive blandness. Only now thanks to companies like Daimler-Chrysler (who pioneered the concept-car-to-showroom idea) are we starting to see some interesting vehicles.

Originally posted by joeg

theres a severe lack of "balls" in all of these cars... ;)

i'd love to have a turbo deisel engine to fuck with... holy shit... that'd be insane...

i wish more turbo deisel-powered cars were sold here; all we have are the 90 hp beetle, jetta, and golf

bigpoppanils i think you are just jealous or something, maybe you want the car, i mean you paste a picture of the car, but you dont paste the specs???

* 8.0-liter V10 engine with 450-hp

* Top speed of 192 mph

* Six-speed manual transmission with two overdrive gears, fully synchronized with electronic reverse lockout features

* Stiff chassis for better performance

* 18-inch forged aluminum wheels with high-performance tires for extra grip and a full wheel-well appearance

* Clutch-type limited-slip differential

Originally posted by brooklynkid

why does that sound so obscene? We're talking about a car, right? :idea:

lol... well you know the tired old cars/girls analogy... but thats not what i'm reffering to... I was poking at the "right out of the box" comment, i guess I should have gone with "but cars don't come in boxes, though :confused: "

hehe...