Clubplanet Nightlife Community

when calling a girl for the first time......

echostar

first of all, i only call cellphones. no cell no tastey :)

and no, i usually don´t leave messages on these machines.

IF you do however, do it in a way that makes her curious :)

this always worked for me:

"hey there, obviously you´re currently not there. oh, i did talk with a friend of mine about you and he said" CLICK (<- here you cancel the call). hehe ;)

...the things we think about...

1) if you dig this girl and you want to be straight with it all - leave a message and be yourself

2) if you just wanna play the game...she's young, you're just trying to fuck her, etc...see tastey's reply

Originally posted by phatman

...the things we think about...

1) if you dig this girl and you want to be straight with it all - leave a message and be yourself

2) if you just wanna play the game...she's young, you're just trying to fuck her, etc...see tastey's reply

important point here phatman, "she´s young". all girls i´m "working" on are 18-21 (max. 23), at that age they don´t know what the hell they want from ANYTHING. you have to lead them everywhere, and they follow. just like a lil puppy :)

Originally posted by tastey

"hey there, obviously you´re currently not there. oh, i did talk with a friend of mine about you and he said" CLICK (<- here you cancel the call). hehe ;)

are you filming a movie trailer, or leaving a message on a phone? :confused:

important point here phatman, "she´s young". all girls i´m "working" on are 18-21 (max. 23), at that age they don´t know what the hell they want from ANYTHING. you have to lead them everywhere, and they follow. just like a lil puppy :)

and how old are YOU again? :rolleyes:

the last time this happened i left a voice mail and figured that she wouldnt call me back, but the next day, she called me twice until she got ahold of me. Worked out well for the short time being. some of you saw her at roxy.

:laugh:

.....you're kidding right? .......what kind of girls are you working on exactly?

Awww isn't that cute:rolleyes:

Thank god none of my friends are like those girls, I wouldnt be able to watch them make fools of themselves like that