Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SEX, How Important Is It?

aboyfrombklyn

Originally posted by xtcgspot

why dont u ask them..theyre both on this board!!!:bigfinge:

bring em! tell me names! tell em to read this and to NOT bullshit with their reply

and OMG you are even more strange as i thought. you had TWO relationships with NO sex in BOTH??!! are you still a VIRGIN?

Originally posted by somebitch

YEAH YOURE WAITING FOR HER... IF TONIGHT SHE SAID SHE WANTED TO HAVE SEX IM SURE YOU WOULDNT TURN HER DOWN.

Well, for starters you and i KNOW that won't happen... We at least first have to start nibbling and foreplay, hehehe ;)

nahh, but seriously, we both have an understanding of it, and trust me, it alleviates a lot of worries and distractions in my life now.

To look forward for something as wonderful and fulfilling as sex is an awesome feeling. It gives me something to live for, in a way.

Originally posted by tastey

and OMG you are even more strange as i thought. you had TWO relationships with NO sex in BOTH??!! are you still a VIRGIN?

Sex isn't everything in a relationship.

And if he is, SO WHAT? Doesn't mean he doesn't know how to please a girl. In fact, i know LOTS of girls who find that more appealing than the size of your cock !

Originally posted by gmccookny

Sex isn't everything in a relationship.

i quote myself from my post above

" *I* don´t get into relationships that do not fulfill me on EVERY LEVEL... "

And if he is, SO WHAT? Doesn't mean he doesn't know how to please a girl. In fact, i know LOTS of girls who find that more appealing than the size of your cock !

if he IS, then he should shaddup cause he doesn´t even know what he´s talking about.

bring em! tell me names! tell em to read this and to NOT bullshit with their reply

when i said both, i meant my ex and her new bf, not 2 diff girls. and if i had 2 different MEANINGFUL relationships that i didnt have sex during...so what? like i said before..id never trade sex for the meaningful part of the relaionship anyway.

and for the record, im not a virgin. and i think it makes me even more of man to be able to control my sexual desires to respect the decisions of my gf. and if i was a virgin...i wouldnt be embarrassed about it

i´m a loser? haha *I´M* not restricting my desires, *I* go for what i want, *I* don´t make APOLOGIES for my desires, *I* don´t look at my life and have to say "ooohh im such a miserable lonely sexually frustrated chump who feels like he is worth SHIT", *I* don´t get into relationships that do not fulfill me on EVERY LEVEL... and i could go on with this for HOURS, LOSER!

you answered your own question on how to GET WHAT YOU WANT

trying to take advantage of every girl i see NO MATTER WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE? hahaha dude you have no idea about my standards, seriously.

Hey, I couldn't stop the fact that people treated me like shit and it took affected me. Have you ever been hurt? Probably not! You probably go around hurting other people.

Am I responsible for the way I react to it all? Yes, I am!

You're calling me a lonely, sexually frustrated chump? Umm, are you with anyone? Are you getting any? Probably not.

You probably could go on with this for HOURS because you have no life and all you do with it is spend countless hours on the boards criticizing everyone when they're all out getting some, ignoring you (yeah, I'm just responding to this b/c I have some time to waste at work, you're a waste of time), and having a life!

As for having a relationship that fulfills YOU on every level, I doubt that could ever happen. No smart girl would want to fufill someone like you, DICK!

:finger:

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

Hey, I couldn't stop the fact that people treated me like shit and it took affected me. Have you ever been hurt? Probably not! You probably go around hurting other people.

Am I responsible for the way I react to it all? Yes, I am!

You're calling me a lonely, sexually frustrated chump? Umm, are you with anyone? Are you getting any? Probably not.

You probably could go on with this for HOURS because you have no life and all you do with it is spend countless hours on the boards criticizing everyone when they're all out getting some, ignoring you (yeah, I'm just responding to this b/c I have some time to waste at work, you're a waste of time), and having a life!

As for having a relationship that fulfills YOU on every level, I doubt that could ever happen. No smart girl would want to fufill someone like you, DICK!

:finger:

. . .First, settle down. . .

. . Second . . .

Dude, I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this one. I bet that cat gets alot of ass. Oh yeah he does, but that's the script.

See, it's like this. You're looking for deeper meaning, and that's your path. You need to be comfortable with that, no matter where it may take you, cause it's all in the learning experience right?

Now, guys like Tastey are gonna go out and get laid alot and that's their path as well, but keep this in mind: His life is gonna be filled with one '10' after another all in succession, none of them really ever giving him the affection that he secretly needs.

You know? That affection that you stare at the ceiling and wish for sometime? That feeling that you're not alone in the universe.

'Cause believe it or not, chicks are actually pretty hip to the game, and Tastey is a perfect outlet to fulfill sexual desire..At the end of the day though, he's gonna get thrown away with the rest of them, just as if you'd throw away that strobe light hunny that just ooozed sex the night before at the club . . . Works both ways. . . You want to be with a girl clinging to celibacy, more power to you, if it makes you happy, then by all means go for it . . .

I can wait, sure, wait for the right moment; maybe even wait for love. But wait for marriage, hell no. I don't quite understand it. I'm no saint, and I don't aspire to be one either. Hell, who knows if I'll even ever get married, for that matter.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

Now, guys like Tastey are gonna go out and get laid alot and that's their path as well, but keep this in mind: His life is gonna be filled with one '10' after another all in succession, none of them really ever giving him the affection that he secretly needs.

eh, show me the women that matches my expectations that is ABLE to give me the secret (?) affection i "need" (need is the wrong word, you really NEED NOONE but yourself) and i´m game :)! i have yet to find her...

'Cause believe it or not, chicks are actually pretty hip to the game, and Tastey is a perfect outlet to fulfill sexual desire..At the end of the day though, he's gonna get thrown away with the rest of them, just as if you'd throw away that strobe light hunny that just ooozed sex the night before at the club . . . Works both ways. . . You want to be with a girl clinging to celibacy, more power to you, if it makes you happy, then by all means go for it . . .

yep it´s like a mutual "user" commitment with a mutual positive outcome. but usually i don´t get thrown away but rather get bored of the girl :)

Tastey....most of the time I find you quite amusing...but sometimes you're just an "Arschloch". You really sometimes don't have a clue...I mean, come on, you have been on the board long enough to put a few things together about some of the board members, so stop insulting them. Secondly, this is America and as weird as it sometimes seems for us, yes there are a lot of people that 'wait for marriage' and all of that...well, what can I say, it's a dfifferent mentality and you have to respect that.

All your other stuff....oh please, you don't sound happy either...rather like a sex-robot "I'm here to fulfill all their sexual desires, all those deep feeling inside of them...blah blah blah" ...sometimes you just want to make me barf...especially when you come with this really slimy and (I guess you think it's) sexual 'Geplapper' (see some of the posts when you think you really hit the girls psyche).

Anyway, to get back to the orginial post. I do believe that relationships are about much more than sex. The waiting for marriage would definitely not have been something for me, but hey, I do think you should respect people's wishes....and not try any such shit as gothzane suggested...cause this would get me really pissed as it shows no respect for the person itself by disregarding their choices.

So, well I would say, if you really like the other person, just go with the flow and see where it will lead you :)

you really NEED NOONE but yourself

[/be

]

I have to agree with you on that one. Yeah, it's good to have someone there, and sometimes you really feel like you need other people, but in reality you don't. I'm beginning to realize that no matter how hard things can be, I can do it all on my own. Is it tough, hell yeah! But it's possible.

Originally posted by flying_high

Tastey....most of the time I find you quite amusing...but sometimes you're just an "Arschloch". You really sometimes don't have a clue...I mean, come on, you have been on the board long enough to put a few things together about some of the board members, so stop insulting them. Secondly, this is America and as weird as it sometimes seems for us, yes there are a lot of people that 'wait for marriage' and all of that...well, what can I say, it's a dfifferent mentality and you have to respect that.

All your other stuff....oh please, you don't sound happy either...rather like a sex-robot "I'm here to fulfill all their sexual desires, all those deep feeling inside of them...blah blah blah" ...sometimes you just want to make me barf...especially when you come with this really slimy and (I guess you think it's) sexual 'Geplapper' (see some of the posts when you think you really hit the girls psyche).

Anyway, to get back to the orginial post. I do believe that relationships are about much more than sex. The waiting for marriage would definitely not have been something for me, but hey, I do think you should respect people's wishes....and not try any such shit as gothzane suggested...cause this would get me really pissed as it shows no respect for the person itself by disregarding their choices.

So, well I would say, if you really like the other person, just go with the flow and see where it will lead you :)

You're absolutely right. Tastey can be a prick, but then I guess we all can sometimes.

As for the girl in my life, I spoke to her last night about everything, and she really believes that sex before marriage is a sin against God (It's kinda funny because I don't even believe in a god) She even questions me going down on her because it may be considered "sex" (each person has their own opinion on this one). Either way, I like this girl a lot and I think she's a keeper, so like you said, I'm gonna go with the flow and see where it takes me.