Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reality Shows...

Originally posted by zeeker

yeah, reality shows suck a fucking lot...for some reason i'm addicted to all the dating shows though

Yup, same here.

I've been watching quite a bit of ElimiDATE lately

It's funny seeing the shows that have 4 girls going for 1 guy, and how they're all catty towards each other

Did anyone see the show (it was on at 2 am Wednesday night) which had a guy who works at Crobar?

Blind Date is/was cool but it's always on at the same time as other shows I want to watch. Has it been replaced by Ex-treme Dating?

Meet My Folks is interesting but for some reason doesn't seem very realistic (as if any of the other shows did)

By the way, Elimidate has some kind of event at Eugene's last night - I'm guessing it's some kind of sign-up for casting for the shows being filmed in NYC. Did anyone go?

According to their site (http://www.elimidate.com), there's casting/auditions in NYC until December 20. Anyone interested?

Originally posted by wallflour

Did anyone see the show (it was on at 2 am Wednesday night) which had a guy who works at Crobar?

yeah i saw that one! that girl he picked was a whore...i was hoping he would pick the other one. but then again, i guess it just depends on what the guy is looking for (which is usually sex). all in all i think i just have too much faith in the guys on that show, cuz i'm always betting that they'll pick the nice, good looking, smart girl, but they never do:(