Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubplanet Hookups...

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

:laugh: :laugh: ....Ridiculous.....Fuckin ridiculous......People wanna know why shit rarely works out between anyone on the board.....Look at this thread......WHO THE FUCK CARES WHO HOOKED UP FROM THIS BOARD????????

EXACTLY!! this thread was doomed from the beginning. its dripping with drama

:laugh: :laugh: ....Ridiculous.....Fuckin ridiculous......People wanna know why shit rarely works out between anyone on the board.....Look at this thread......WHO THE FUCK CARES WHO HOOKED UP FROM THIS BOARD????????

exactly

Originally posted by secretagent007

look i dont want to start drama on the posts but your making it hard for me to resist. do me a favor and stay out of my way.

If u don't want drama with me, then why ask me a stupid quetion like that. And why would u even care about my private life:confused:

Where did all this drama come from?? It is friggin hilarious! I'm shocked this is still on the NY board.

xtcgspot - i'm glad u know what i'm talking about. I also decided to keep my private life private when it comes to board chicks. But when crazy shit happens to me and I know others are gonna laugh their ass off I have no problem sharing. Unless of course the girl is my girlfriend, then there is no way I could disrespect her.

Later --teklord(Drama Free :) )

That is truely the smartest thing posted in this whole thread!:D

i am pissed i never did i mean i've hood up with every thing that was p[retty on the sf board and even hit up on a few sick tracks once LoL but never hooked up off of cp tho i've only met like 3 girls off this and they seemed to think geeks were hot i think so i guess i didnt' have a chance i mean i hate those girls who think just cause a kid is fat or ugly hes a good guy and if your not fat or ugly your a player LoL and th cp girls i';ve met seemed to be into that fat and ugly sh1t

Originally posted by shook

i am pissed i never did i mean i've hood up with every thing that was p[retty on the sf board and even hit up on a few sick tracks once LoL but never hooked up off of cp tho i've only met like 3 girls off this and they seemed to think geeks were hot i think so i guess i didnt' have a chance i mean i hate those girls who think just cause a kid is fat or ugly hes a good guy and if your not fat or ugly your a player LoL and th cp girls i';ve met seemed to be into that fat and ugly sh1t

George has spoken... his words are final. End of story.

Well dude, you should do something about that. So geeks are hot huh?? Damn I should become a geek... oh wait.. :blank:

So you are saying JoeG is a good guy, and everyone else is a player. Yeah i won't disagree. ;)