Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If u usta play or collect He-Man action figures...

when you were younger or even now lol

just passing along some info...

i work in the freight business and the new Masters of the Universe figures just got shipped in last night but are not yet for sale in stores til next week or the week after...

but of course i couldnt help resist but open a box to see what the box looked like and the new figures they make He-Man look jacked as fucked...

and get this...

The fuckin Castle Grayskull TOTALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY MUTHAFUCKIN BLOWS!!!!!! TOTAL SHITTY REVAMPED CASTLE GREYSKULL...its wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy smaller..not at all as cool as the one when we were kids...and also it will retail for $49.99!! WHAT A FUCKIN RIP-OFF...

But i shit you not...the Masters Of the Universe toys will be one of the hottest items for xmas.

Originally posted by myrlin

One word

VOLTRON

haha yo its weird u say that cause i was thinkin the same thing when i saw the figures cause though i wasnt too big on he-man shit..i fuckin lovvvvvvvved Voltron but nowadays all they have are the shitty clone and "ZOIDS" and gay shit like that..

man fuckin....80's toys will NEVER EVER be the same. :(

i have the power

to pick up a flower

it may take me an hour

or two

(sing along everyone)

what was he-mans green tiger called?

what else...oh yeah

children of the sun

stick your finger up your bum

that your destiny

holds the secret, holds the key

(hmm did you guys get cities of gold?)

That green cat was called Cringer....it was a pussy until he-man turned it into Battle Cat....

...Best figure -- Triclops...dude had three eyes but could only use one at once..

...Worst figure -- Buzz Off... a man with bee wings, a bee head, and claws...I guess he could sniff his own ass to get a buzz

Originally posted by hoke

I used to be obsessed with He-Man and for my 6th birthday, my mom got me....

She-Ra.

:blown:

:rofl:

thats def a disappointment...but i used to have a crush on she-ra when i was like 5 lol :tongue:

He-Man was the absolute shit!!! i had ALLLL the action figures, and i had grayskull mountain and some car/tank thing for he-man to ride in with a boulder on the end of this arm that would come down and crush things or somethin..i dont think that thing was ever actually in the cartoon..just some toy they made up