Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you know any of those people?

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . In this digital age the issue is not getting connected, it's being able to disconnect. . .Sometimes people don't want to be found . . .

then why pay $40/month for a cell phone?

Originally posted by joeg

then why pay $40/month for a cell phone?

My parents also pay 30 bucks a month for a landline, that don't mean they're gonna pick it up every time I call . . I pay a hundred a month for mine and I don't pick up my calls, the point is: I can when I want to . . and If I don't want to talk to you or anybody else, I aint picking it up . . . Personal space is ever more critical the more we become connected . . .

Personal space is ever more critical the more we become connected . . .

So true... I was thinking about this same thing last night... trying to listen to a mix I just made, getting bombarded with IM's left and right... and then the phone rings.

Privacy is a commodity.

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

I ALWAYS answer my phone. I mean, thats so rude!!!

:tongue:

:laugh::)

i'm refering to those people who NEVER answer... or you are NEVER able to get a hold of... comon, you all know them...

you miss the train, and need to get in touch with them, and oh... of coarse... voicemail... ?? don't lie.. :laugh:

My parents also pay 30 bucks a month for a landline, that don't mean they're gonna pick it up every time I call . . I pay a hundred a month for mine and I don't pick up my calls, the point is: I can when I want to . . and If I don't want to talk to you or anybody else, I aint picking it up . . . Personal space is ever more critical the more we become connected . . .

I totally agree...........

Before caller ID was in my area i had a pager and a cell phone. My phone was only on when I needed to call someone. If you wanted to reach me you paged me, and if I wanted to call you back I would.

Sometimes you just don't want to be bothered.

Originally posted by wideskies

yeah, he understands...

lol...

Interesting fact: while "bigger and better" is the standard method of penile compensation (think cars, swords, etc...), cell phones consistently buck this trend -- the smaller the cell phone, the better.

That man has a very LARGE cell phone. I leave you to draw your own conclusions... :tongue:

my phone is always on...if I choose to answer it or send it to voicemail after lookin at the caller ID- now thats another story all together.

I've got a pager b/c i'm on call 24/7 for work that I carry all the time, if anyone that really matters in my life needs to get in touch with me they know that #.

Bern

Originally posted by hotcheme

i can't live without my phone. i feel naked without it.

::snatchesphoneaway:: Now you're naked :eek:

I answer all my calls, no need to avoid people. I can't stand people who NEVER pickup, few of my friends are like that. Either they don't get service, or left the phone elsewhere, who knows.

the worst is that person who calls you all the time with nothing to say so you let it go to voice mail and the message is "Hey, give me a call."

if you're gonna both leaving me a message, tell me what you wanted to talk about!!!!!