Clubplanet Nightlife Community

People Suck!

I hate when people change their plans for no reason!

Friends (whiny voices): "I dont want to go to Tempts on Saturday because its going to be too crowded for Denny's birthday."

Joey (pissed): "You suck! Stay home then, I'll find someone else to go out with. You guys are not hardcore, you are getting old!"

Originally posted by neena16

My close friends have failed me a long time ago...they only go to happy hour at bars in the city..basically they are BAR girls.

Now i have piro8 to go out with so it all worked out perfectly...:D

Most of my friends love to go out (probably 15-20 of us), although there are a few that are not into it as much anymore. Some of my close friends just wont do Tempts on a holiday or event weekend. They claim its too crowded and that I leave them hanging out in the corner anyways. I just cant hang out in the left hand corner when you walk in, there is no vibe over there. It sucks, they wonder why I roam and have a much better time. I'll drag someone, its one of my friend's girls birthday so maybe I'll just catch up with them.

I am determined. lol.

Originally posted by njdionysus

Most of my friends love to go out (probably 15-20 of us), although there are a few that are not into it as much anymore. Some of my close friends just wont do Tempts on a holiday or event weekend. They claim its too crowded and that I leave them hanging out in the corner anyways. I just cant hang out in the left hand corner when you walk in, there is no vibe over there. It sucks, they wonder why I roam and have a much better time. I'll drag someone, its one of my friend's girls birthday so maybe I'll just catch up with them.

I am determined. lol.

I have had this discussion with a # of people....Friends can really suck sometimes....Send your friends who dont want to go to TIKIBAR....Thats where I am being exhiled tomorrow:mad:

Originally posted by jp18

I have had this discussion with a # of people....Friends can really suck sometimes....Send your friends who dont want to go to TIKIBAR....Thats where I am being exhiled tomorrow:mad:

Ehhh......Tiki Bar on a Saturday nite......

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Ehhh......Tiki Bar on a Saturday nite......

I am way too nice to my friends...I am dreading tonite...I dont think I can handle sitting on my ass at the tikibar for 3 hours..I need to hear beats:(

Tha hell with Tiki Bar, dont do it! Go to Tempts, navigate solo if you have to. Meet people there, you know anything would be better than Tiki Bar. Two weeks ago, I was at Tiki Bar on a Saturday afternoon, I was waiting for my mother and father to walk in. Its horrible, except for the fresh oj and rum drinks.

The clubs need to offer something different,the same scene year after year is old even if is is a great time, not to mention the music this summer is lackluster, musically the summers of the late 90's and 2000 were much better than last summer and this summer. I can't blame people for not wanting to be out on holiday weekends or venues packed with amateurs for special events. I have a much better time when the crowd is average, not packed to the gills. As for friends not wanting to go, hey let them stay home and when they ask how it was, I just tell them if they want to know they should have been there.

Tha hell with Tiki Bar, dont do it! Go to Tempts, navigate solo if you have to. Meet people there, you know anything would be better than Tiki Bar. Two weeks ago, I was at Tiki Bar on a Saturday afternoon, I was waiting for my mother and father to walk in. Its horrible, except for the fresh oj and rum drinks.

I was considering driving down afterwards, if we got home by 11 but my friend who i usually go to meet down there is going to be in AC....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by thepulse

The clubs need to offer something different,the same scene year after year is old even if is is a great time, not to mention the music this summer is lackluster, musically the summers of the late 90's and 2000 were much better than last summer and this summer. I can't blame people for not wanting to be out on holiday weekends or venues packed with amateurs for special events. I have a much better time when the crowd is average, not packed to the gills. As for friends not wanting to go, hey let them stay home and when they ask how it was, I just tell them if they want to know they should have been there.

I definitely get a little frustrated whens its asses to elbows in TEMPTS....I prefer a good crowd, but like to be able to move around...Although I could deal with it on certain occasions.:rolleyes:

I can agree on that matter that friends do suck.

As i got older my friends got married or whatever and its almost impossible to go out sometimes. I have to be dragged to where they all go or sometimes find someone willing to go to a club.

My friends actually live for the tiki bar whats up with that.

maybe i need to get married. hmmmm ceremony on the stage at SF reception on the 4th floor ???

Jp u and i should hook up more often to go out. At least we know neither of us will wanna go to tiki bar. Although sometimes tiki and jenks as far as women is like fishing in a barrel at dinner time lol

Deko this thurs ???

My friends were always like that, fucking party poopers, but now I think they rubbed off on me or I just smoke too much weed cuz when it comes 10PM i really dont feel like going out like I used to , Getting old, the substances wore me down..

Mom and dad probably were at a more hopping bar!!!!!

i totally agree with this statement...i have friends that say there not going out for whatever reason, so i figure ok i'll just call up other people and go out with them....so the next day comes and they ask what did i do, so i simply relpy that i went out and had a good time....they get all mad b/c i didn't call them and ask them out....well what do they want me to do they said they were staying home, i'm not going to let them ruin my night...its like you just never win!

Originally posted by barbiegirl

i'm sure you all can't have that "bad" of friends, because if you did, why do you stay friends with them anyway ??

my advice - you guys should meet up with each other, then this way you always have someone to go out with !!!

My friends are awesome, its just my idea of a goodtime and some of their ideas of a goodtime are not the same....Example, I went to the TIKIBAR instead of TEMPTS sat...Got there at 830 and they wanted to leave by 1030...It was cool chilling with them, I just wish they could chill at TEMPTS, MERGE or XS.:(

I hate when people change their plans for no reason!

Friends (whiny voices): "I dont want to go to Tempts on Saturday because its going to be too crowded for Denny's birthday."

Joey (pissed): "You suck! Stay home then, I'll find someone else to go out with. You guys are not hardcore, you are getting old!"

Oh I def know what you are talking about some people dont care if they ruin plans for everyone. I was suppose to go out Sat and get comped into merge and i almost missed it because someone had to bitch because someone she didnt want to see was going to be there...I mean come on its not that small you don't have to talk to people you dont like. :blown:

Originally posted by kikilicious

Oh I def know what you are talking about some people dont care if they ruin plans for everyone. I was suppose to go out Sat and get comped into merge and i almost missed it because someone had to bitch because someone she didnt want to see was going to be there...I mean come on its not that small you don't have to talk to people you dont like. :blown:

I really hate when people pull that shit...There are a lot of people I dont want to run into, but I'll be damned if I will let that ruin my goodtime:D

Originally posted by jp18

I really hate when people pull that shit...There are a lot of people I dont want to run into, but I'll be damned if I will let that ruin my goodtime:D

Oh I would purposly go to a club where i know someone that I don't like will be there. I will make that person feel uncomfortable so they leave. Some people are just pussies.

Originally posted by kikilicious

Oh I would purposly go to a club where i know someone that I don't like will be there. I will make that person feel uncomfortable so they leave. Some people are just pussies.

You got to love a girl who has a little bit of an attitude;)

The verdict is...

I still made it to Tempts on Saturday and Sunday, had a great time both nights. The music was slamming on Saturday, went down with a few friends and Sunday showed up with my original crew who did leave early, but I got a ride home. When there is a will, there is a way.