Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~round 1~~ Champion Kosta P Vs. Pussy Bitch Auntiebuc

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE.

BUCIEPOO....I HOPE YOURE READY GET YOUR BIB (TO WIPE UP THE DROOL) AND SWIMMIES (YOU'LL BE DROWNING IN ALL THE LIQUOR I'LL BE DOWNING) BECAUSE YOURE GONNA NEED ALL THE HELP YOU CAN GET. I THINK WE NEED A LITTLE WAGER ON THIS???

ANY CPERS FEEL FREE TO OFFER A WAGER (PREFERABLY SOMETHING THAT WILL EMBARASS UNCLEBUC) ON OUR DRINK FEST.

DRINK FOR DRINK

THE CHAMPION KOSTA P. VS. THE AMATUER UNCLE BUC

DING DING DING!!!!!!!

I know you 2 both very well........ Kosta, your at the top level and all but seriously, you don't have a chance.

Buc can out drink anyone on this board or in any given bar for that matter. Energizer Bunny.....

Buc is down the shore already but I will relay this message...

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

There is an upset. Brian1500 wins Round 1 cause he was the only one that showed up to Sand Bar. Kosta and the Buc are bitches.

:D :D :D

In all seriousness I am afraid of thunder and need to be in my safe place. I went and saw signs the new movie with Mel Gibson. Pretty good. nice buildup anticipation and scare factor but the ending was kinda weak.

Sandman. Tell Buc I'm gonna give him a run for his money.I say we stand at the end of the bar with a big garbage can and a thing of lipstick. First one to puke loses first one to pass out loses and gets written on in Lipstick????? What does everyone think. I think Buc would look good ina bright fireengine Red!!!!!!!

Originally posted by boywonder77

K0sta your lucky my liver is on hiatus. You can't be the champ til you beat the champ.

Son, I schooled your ass back in '84 when i was in first grade. Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down. You still sucking baby bottles.

Originally posted by kirklop

KOSTA YOU SILLY BITCH, THE ONLY DRINKING CONTEST YOU COULD WIN WOULD BE A SPERM DRINKING CONTEST......YOUR THE CHAMP OR SHOULD I SAY YOU SWALLOW LIKE A CHAMP...LOL

Hey Kirk you once told me that if your not the one sucking dick your not considered gay no matter who it is that is sucking the almighty penis.... are you still "NOT GAY"

as far as swallowing... Youve seen the bumper stickers...

Mean People suck

Nice people Swallow.

Everyone Ive ever spoken to in this biz.. tells me How "NICE" K-LO is.

And well from my rep on the board people will tell you what an asshole I am so... who is the champion sperm-receptacle here K-lo that is the long over drawn question?

I saw Boywonder77 on thursday and He wanted me to ask you if you received your monthly rebate check yet... You know the one 5 hummers a week for 50 bucks get 10 back in the maile for preferred members!!!! And he said his cheeck muscles are building up just fine!!!!

Well, I met Buc's girl and saw sandman. and he said Buc was there BUT,

WHERE THE FUCK WAS UNCLEBUC??

SCARED BUC?

NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.

WTF IS UP WITH THAT.

BUC IS A PUSSY. I OWN YOU BUC.

I'LL GIVE YOU ANOTHER SHOT AT THE TITLE THOUGH, YOU THINK YOU COULD DANCE WITH THECHAMP. YOU WANNA GO TOE TO TOE WITH ME. THURSDAY METRO IF NOT SATURDAY MERGE. IF YOU ARE AFRAID JUST POST IT AND I'LL LEAVE YOU ALONE.

PUSSYBUC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kosta P.

The champ

Lots of reasons this contest didn't even take place.

- Buc started drinking at 4 in the afternoon, then 8-10:30 at Spicys, then George destroyed him for another hour

-Kosta showed up late

-Buc had close to 15 beers in him by the time he walked in Merge

Buc will outdrink him, Kosta can hang too, its not saying anything bad at all, but Buc has problems.

Originally posted by thesandman

Lots of reasons this contest didn't even take place.

- Buc started drinking at 4 in the afternoon, then 8-10:30 at Spicys, then George destroyed him for another hour

-Kosta showed up late

-Buc had close to 15 beers in him by the time he walked in Merge

Buc will outdrink him, Kosta can hang too, its not saying anything bad at all, but Buc has problems.

My Alcoholics Anonymous sponsor says I can beat Buc hands down!!!!!

Kosta......Don't even go there chump......I was in merge at 10:30 and we saw you walking around like a mess at 1:15.....You didn't even stop to say hello....You fucking retard.......just go back and reread this post you pussy.....next time you have the balls to call me out, atleast show up......Your ass walked in at 12....LMAO......maybe next time I'll let you hold my shot glass in between drinks you feg.......

I started drinking at 4......then brought the madness to spicy's til about 10:15.....Then put a hurting on the grey goose at merge.......

If anyone wants a shot at the title......PM me......

Next.....

Originally posted by unclebuc

Kosta......Don't even go there chump......I was in merge at 10:30 and we saw you walking around like a mess at 1:15.....You didn't even stop to say hello....You fucking retard.......just go back and reread this post you pussy.....next time you have the balls to call me out, atleast show up......Your ass walked in at 12....LMAO......maybe next time I'll let you hold my shot glass in between drinks you feg.......

I started drinking at 4......then brought the madness to spicy's til about 10:15.....Then put a hurting on the grey goose at merge.......

If anyone wants a shot at the title......PM me......

Next.....

Bucie Bucie Fuckie.... At least come up with your own lines.... SHot at the title. Pretty original what did you cut and paste or just retype it. Anyway.

I was all amped to maybe show you up this weekend but I am not going to be making it down this weekend. I'm probably not gonna be out for the next two weeks at least.

I had a death in the family and am a fucking mess. Thank God for drugs (legal) to ease things a bit (then again illegal would probably do a better job) But after my period of mourning buc I'll let you know when Im ready.

Originally posted by kostaP

Bucie Bucie Fuckie.... At least come up with your own lines.... SHot at the title. Pretty original what did you cut and paste or just retype it. Anyway.

I was all amped to maybe show you up this weekend but I am not going to be making it down this weekend. I'm probably not gonna be out for the next two weeks at least.

I had a death in the family and am a fucking mess. Thank God for drugs (legal) to ease things a bit (then again illegal would probably do a better job) But after my period of mourning buc I'll let you know when Im ready.

Sorry to hear that bro......

I won't be down the beach again until labor day weekend.....See you then

Sorry to hear that Kosta.

But I believe I won the title this weekend as I do every weekend. I am out Thursday through Sunday every week outdrinking all of you.

attachment.php?postid=927503

:D :D

You drink coors light........you shouldn't even call yourself a man!!!!!

Originally posted by unclebuc

You drink coors light........you shouldn't even call yourself a man!!!!!

I drink Coors light cause they dont have Bud. You forget little man, I did about 10 shots within 30 minutes. By the way, what time did you leave? 230? And you call yourself a man? LOL.

I drink Coors light cause they dont have Bud. You forget little man, I did about 10 shots within 30 minutes. By the way, what time did you leave? 230? And you call yourself a man? LOL.

i STARTED DRINKING AT 4PM......DIDN'T STOP UNTIL I LEFT.......i LEFT CAUSE IT WAS TOOOOO FUCKING HOT IN THERE AND MY FRIENDS WANTED TO LEAVE.......

NO EXCUSES.......YOU DRINK BOX LIGHT CAUSE YOU ENJOY THE TASTE!!!!!!!!