Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am soooooo fucking drunk right now...

Guest jroo

Guest jroo

just got back from the revaluation party at politiki tonight. and am i wasted? who the fuck drove me home? i guessing me, because im the only sad fucker here. anyway, it was good to finally do my cookie monster voice in front of cookie girl. and it was fun hanghing out with everyone else. anyway, hwave a great night. peace , party peeps

Originally posted by jroo

just got back from the revaluation party at politiki tonight. and am i wasted? who the fuck drove me home? i guessing me, because im the only sad fucker here. anyway, it was good to finally do my cookie monster voice in front of cookie girl. and it was fun hanghing out with everyone else. anyway, hwave a great night. peace , party peeps

Dude, i was gonna post the same thread. Holy Shit! trying to remember last night - and i cant. Me, Yuri, Felix, and Yelena killed a gallon of smirnoff last night at this russian "dance club". Ok, gonna go puke my guts out now...:puke:

Originally posted by jroo

just got back from the revaluation party at politiki tonight. and am i wasted? who the fuck drove me home? i guessing me, because im the only sad fucker here.

:( please don't do that!

It was good to see you guys last night. I'm sad I missed the cookie monster voice though!

Damn those cosmos were good... and dangerous at $5!

If you guys haven't made it to one of these parties you really should come out. They are great preparties for Buzz :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

:( please don't do that!

I second that. :mad:

GREAT time last night -- I love the Revaluation nights. They're a perfect way to ease on in to the weekend. :tongue:

I <3 the Cookie Monster voice!!! thanks jroo - and thanks to everyone I saw out last night -- tiny bf, sauvee, Busta' <lol, j/k>, vic, mania, and all the others. Happy August!!

'stina :D

Guest jroo

alright, thats the last time i tell you guys how i got home. seriously i didnt get really drunk until i got home, then it all hit me. i woke up pretty drunk too. but no hangover. im invincible, blah blah blah, it'll never happen to me, blah blah blah. anyway, sorry. i really am. i know that i shouldnt drink and drive.

Jroo, seriously, if ya can't drive, gimme a call and cab to my place to crash. We can get your car in the morning.

Nautilus, sooo was the place full of all those hot russian girls?..:D

I really wanted to hit revaluation, but with all the crap I went through yesterday, I wanted to take it easy until Buzz.

I used to love drinking and driving, now I look back and realize how lucky I was and for the times I got off completely. Crashing in my driveway, into parked cars, passing out on highways, one eye open, crawling inside my houseand that was all before college, then during college I settled down a little. But just recently I quit it, like over a year ago. There comes a time. But it WILL catch up to you in some way. Make sure if you do it you are ready to pay the consequences and price. It's a serious thing now, not taken lightly. Transit system around here doesn't help much, but if you do you must at least drive very carefully, do not speed and be stupid, cops are all over this area. My .02 from lots of experience and stupidity.....take it or leave it........