Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Was ROXY----BAEZ?

donnie, when it comes to house and trance music, Vicious is as good as any DJ. Maybe you heard him on an off night. But definitely hear him again. I'v heard alot of top DJs and he's as good as anyone. My top 3 were Vicious, Peters and Rob Corbett. The only thing i dont like about Peters, is when he plays these 40 minute songs. But i guess when your DJing for 15 hours i can understand it.

Originally posted by danwilson

donnie, when it comes to house and trance music, Vicious is as good as any DJ. Maybe you heard him on an off night. But definitely hear him again.

Compared to Tunnel daze.. wait.. nevermind I'm not even gonna say anything..

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

well since this looks like the review section.. here is my review from friday

ok well i really dont like eddie baez.... used to but not lately... and well i wasnt expecting much of anything from him...

but........

he ripped it up once again like he used to.... i mean i still dont like him for undisclosed reasons.. but..... compared to the horrific tragedy of music while he was at sf he blew away anything he did there by 1000.... crowd was off yes... but still alot of hot gorgeous girls...

def was nice chillin with my close friends.... love it when they come to the club.... always have a blast...

hmmm so some shouts

pracilla - omg you are fuking beautiful... love it when you come out..... ill be talkin with ya during the week.... mwaaa sweetie

jen - thank you soo much for coming.. always a great time when you are out with me....

umm some other people too.. but since i just got home from sf i cant remember shit.... but maybe somewhere down the week i might remember some more

buggout - nice actually talkin with ya for once... i know i usually not to talkative but was nice seein ya kid...

ronimess - the only person i have really seen on this board.,,, nice seein ya....

Originally posted by kitty19

pfloyd, you ALWAYS have to throw in your 2 cents about the tunnel back in the dayz.. huh?! ;):heart:

yeah... but you can't talk about Baez today without mentioning the basis of comparison, and that was when he was fucking sick at Tunnel from 630-830. I have never seen a vibe like that before, and the place was just so dark!

I hope that Eddie still has this in him, and Friday was just a taste of its revival.

Originally posted by codica3

It is a big Factory song and I think that's why Robin didn't like him playing it. LOL.. it's like one of those songs that just doesn't sound right unless played by JP.. or something like that, right Roninmess?? :tongue:

boy do i agree with u there cody, if there wsa ever a song that shold be played soly by jp it is in your eyes, and now that it has leaked everyone is plying it, soon it will be on z100

Originally posted by dbolboy

boy do i agree with u there cody, if there wsa ever a song that shold be played soly by jp it is in your eyes, and now that it has leaked everyone is plying it, soon it will be on z100

LOL.. nahh.. I don't personally think that.. I've never even heard JP spin so I wouldn't know.. I was just trying to explain why roninmess might think that. :D

Originally posted by bassboy

yeah... but you can't talk about Baez today without mentioning the basis of comparison, and that was when he was fucking sick at Tunnel from 630-830. I have never seen a vibe like that before, and the place was just so dark!

it was pure evil !! EVIL !

actually, i found myself in the back room by the end of the night .. that chicago hard house was what had my heart at the tunnel. ;)