Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone else get really horny...

djmoonshine

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sassa

way too much info

how is that way too much info?? we talk about everything on this board... anal... masturbation... bisexuality, etc. someone talking about shaving is the least offensive thing someone can talk about.

I have to be honest I got turned on thinking about moonie all shaven and smooth. Nice and smooth when shes riding my face.

Originally posted by gabo

how is that way too much info?? we talk about everything on this board... anal... masturbation... bisexuality, etc. someone talking about shaving is the least offensive thing someone can talk about.

I have to be honest I got turned on thinking about moonie all shaven and smooth. Nice and smooth when shes riding my face.

uh...what? :blank:

My friend was recently talking to me about this. Of course, she has sex on the brain 24/7, but she just started fully shaving recently, and was saying that she would get insanely wet for no reason whatsoever. I think it's because when you shave, you're paying so much intimate attention downstairs. Plus, you usually shave because you think it's sexy. So, naturally, shaving will make you horny, because you can;'t wait to show someone what a good job you did. :D

Originally posted by velvetgoldmire

My friend was recently talking to me about this. Of course, she has sex on the brain 24/7, but she just started fully shaving recently, and was saying that she would get insanely wet for no reason whatsoever. I think it's because when you shave, you're paying so much intimate attention downstairs. Plus, you usually shave because you think it's sexy. So, naturally, shaving will make you horny, because you can;'t wait to show someone what a good job you did. :D

that is so fucking true... i get soaking wet for no reason at all and when i step outta the shower, the first thing i have to do is have a session with the vibes... ahh...

Originally posted by djmoonshine

that is so fucking true... i get soaking wet for no reason at all and when i step outta the shower, the first thing i have to do is have a session with the vibes... ahh...

:eek: ....The thought of that just made my night....:tongue::D

Originally posted by djmoonshine

I have to say I do the same...except I don't have a toy...have to take care of things the old fashioned way....but what's the deal with that....I get so horney when I shave it up....and that's pretty often....then you have to get back in the shower....:D

Originally posted by phillydiva

I have to say I do the same...except I don't have a toy...have to take care of things the old fashioned way....but what's the deal with that....I get so horney when I shave it up....and that's pretty often....then you have to get back in the shower....:D

Sounds like you guys have a nice cycle going on there:D

I can imagine you get hornier when you shave because you're touching yourself while you are shaving... and causing friction. Think about when you're doing something sexual. Is it only insertion that makes you horny? Hell no! It's touching on the body, around the area, and sensative points... with light brushings, firm brushings... And then when you're fully shaven, you have nothing intruding in the way on a day-to-day basis, making probably even a nice gush of wind making you tingle with sensation.