Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anybody here read books?

i just finished reading a book called "the hiram key" by christopher knight and robert loomis, two Freemasons. I would recommend this book to anyone who is interested in Freemasonry...it links Christianity and the early pharoahs of Egypt to this group...mindblowing book. It exposes Christianity and the current Vatican church for the sham and frauds that they currently are. (no offense to any hardcore Christians in here), this also made sense after I saw Stigmata for the 50th time...

I would also recommend anything by Kahlil Gibran...the man is just an incredible writer...also Rumi, Nietzche...Amos Oz, Oscar Wilde, and The Art of War by Sun Tzu...

Originally posted by flash0120

I only read when I'm flying. I'm just to damn busy with work and partying. But I would like to get back into it

i used to like to read but a) ususally dont have the time and B) lazy to find something that i am interested in (ususally just pick up magazines)

but last weekend i went to b&n to pick up some books for my flight and trip to to the beach this past weekend (attn: suthrnbelle thakns! ;) ) lol i guess imust have really been itchin' to read cuzi i blew through the book that day.. i just finished the other book. divine secrets of the ya ya sister hood ( so i am a lil late, but it did intrigue me)

Im reading Grace in the Wilderness right now

and I just got Ender's game by orson scott card...not normally my type of books buuuut I'm goin to try it anyway...someone on here recommended it to me awhile back to lol I cant remember who it was though

i recently finished

"Liar's Poker"

by Michael Lewis

"Rich Dad, Poor Dad"

by Robert T. Kiyosaki

now im starting this book my friend gave me... i dont really know what its about however she thought i might find it interesting...

"Jesus' Son"

by Denis Johnson

i looovvve reading... i get so annoyed at school cause i have no time to read for my enjoyment... im always having to read the assigned bullshit...

i just finished reading lord of the rings... i devoured it~

[nerd moment] i would so be down for a cp bookclub~!

I collected and sold books in the past. And yes, read some here and there.

Reading is a mental exercise for me; also food for the soul depending on what I read.

Right now I have at least a couple thousand books of my own: Some to read, some to sell, some to keep for reference. :D