Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Few words about Denny of Level 5 Last nite

:eek:

i only caught from 4-5 but wowowow...

Dirty Cash into

THAT LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow him and richie ripped this track...

then my stupid reception cut out for 2-3 songs cuz i was so far upstate....but back just in time for

HUM MELODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

into

JP's REINA............

:eek:

greatgreat set...

Mike Bugout

not a fan of tsettos... i'd really actually like to see ktu branch out more w/ level 5 rather then keeping it to only 3 dj's... oakie was actually decent for a bit durign the secodn part of his set last week.. still trying to find a track id on the trippy break he dropped to start it - greaaaaaaaaaaat track..

other then that level 5 just aint' worth listening to anymore imho.. back in the day vicious threw down and boris was actuallly good(big fridays at roxy *sigh*.. now THAT was a real party at roxy) now they just ain't the same... tsettos was always mad commerical, but at least boris and vicious used to each have a more definitive style..

oakie's space ibiza set from like 98 that was played on ktu was off the meter.. whatever happened to that direction? they need to start brining in new dj's..

at least level 4 is good...

Mike bugout,

"Brother please," relax yourself

All im saying is that i knew of the song way before anybody else did. DOnt try to be cool by telling you knew of the song before me. I was there the first time when Dean played Dirty Cash at Groovelounge. im not trying to say its old, it didnt even get released yet. I love this track

O and By the way why dont you relax a little bit there was nothing wrong i said i want saying anything bad about anything and you come back like ur hard. "BROTHER PLEASE" why dont you just relax bro aight

Dj Matt Reid

Originally posted by djmattreid

All im saying is that i knew of the song way before anybody else did. DOnt try to be cool by telling you knew of the song before me.

so wait, u can be cool and say u knew about the song before anyone, but when i respond that I also knew about it, you wanna start a "i knew about it first" competition? whatever.....:rolleyes:

Mike Bugout

Are you just looking for a fight or something, i replied to your post about dirty cash. all i said was i was talking bout this song 4 months ago and nobody gave a shit, you come back at me like i said something wrong. because you said you knew the song then too, which im sure you did. maybe you should get things straight before you start something nothing i said was wrong in the first place so fukin relax and dont tried to be hard with me.

and so why did you take the other post away that you wrote, did you say somehting wrong. before you write back think of what you are saying aight.

and you no something else, i did know about the song before anybody else did, thats just the truth.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Are you just looking for a fight or something, i replied to your post about dirty cash. all i said was i was talking bout this song 4 months ago and nobody gave a shit, you come back at me like i said something wrong. because you said you knew the song then too, which im sure you did. maybe you should get things straight before you start something nothing i said was wrong in the first place so fukin relax and dont tried to be hard with me.

and so why did you take the other post away that you wrote, did you say somehting wrong. before you write back think of what you are saying aight.

and you no something else, i did know about the song before anybody else did, thats just the truth.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1-i didnt come at u "hard"

2-I erased my post b/c i dont like drama and thats why im ending this now

3-you win, you knew about it before everyone, you are music god and this music board is pitfully incompitent.

end of story

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by djmikebugout

and to get back to the point---

I SEEEEEEE THAT LOOOOOK IN UR EEEYYYYYYESSSSSSSS

ahhhhhh shitttttttt cant wait for this weekend

Mike Bugout

FAWKIN ABUSRD!!!!!!!!!! Gonna be the song of the rest of the summer!

This will surely be the song that takes us thru labor day in the clubs....the flooor filllllahhhh

plus add to that the fact that Mike Rizzo's mix is also very good and will most likely be a ktu anthem, and u most definitely have a summer anthem on ur hands...

UR TAKING ME HIGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mike Bugout

well if denny was playing, then its obviously ktu cheese... so i wouldnt' be *too* proud of knowing about it before everyone else :)

Originally posted by PFloyd40

well if denny was playing, then its obviously ktu cheese... so i wouldnt' be *too* proud of knowing about it before everyone else :)

Always hating on Denny as long as I have been reading your responses. The energy and vibe in Temps can not be compared to any other place in the tri-state area in the summer, maybe Vinyl with DT, and the main reason is Denny. There is no need to hate.

Originally posted by djqwest

WHO GIVES A FUCK!

There are some ppl on this board that all they do is thrive on the "I knew about it before u" argument....

There is a nice percentage of music snobs in this scene....

As qwest said before, who the fuck cares...

Especially since the masi and mello track hasn't even been released yet, I am sure there are plenty of ppl who aren't "as special" that haven't heard it yet.

Get over yourself and just enjoy the music without prejudice, is that so hard to do?:rolleyes:

Oh, and props 2 Mike B. for getting back to the point....what was it again? Oh that's right, music.

3-you win, you knew about it before everyone, you are music god and this music board is pitfully incompitent.

i never started the drama first off all, there was never a problem until ur post, so dont be writing afterwards this shit like how im music god. Never said anything like that, just you did

so relax urself and dont be a wise ass

sdeelite you are good, if you read the post that bugout erased you would have seen why i wrote something back, so relax urself too and im def not the person to say i knew the song before you did. all i was doing was respoding to the post and i got shit for what i said which was never bad.

So thats it end of story k

So everyone can get back there music thoughs

well if denny was playing, then its obviously ktu cheese... so i wouldnt' be *too* proud of knowing about it before everyone else

PFloyd40, first of all, if your talking about dirty cash, the song is hot so its def not cheese, and you know, i am pretty happy that i knew it before alot of people because when ur a dj and u rock a song that nobody has yet and the song is sick, people remember that

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by sdeelite

There are some ppl on this board that all they do is thrive on the "I knew about it before u" argument....

Especially since the masi and mello track hasn't even been released yet, I am sure there are plenty of ppl who aren't "as special" that haven't heard it yet.

Get over yourself and just enjoy the music without prejudice, is that so hard to do?:rolleyes:

Oh, and props 2 Mike B. for getting back to the point....what was it again? Oh that's right, music.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by sdeelite

Get over yourself and just enjoy the music without prejudice, is that so hard to do?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------