Clubplanet Nightlife Community

one word to describe Denny on his birthday

Originally posted by tempkid

True that is.

He dropped some new bombs and some great Tempts classics.

Control Freak,Chapter,Tamperer,relentless,Veronica,Dehbra,Sunshine(I think)That look,Burning up, and many,many more.

doesnt he play that every week:confused: :laugh:

Originally posted by allishara

I am honestly surprised you havent got you assed kicked yet........ dude

HA HA HA getting my bottom kicked for my opinion that’s pathetic :rolleyes: funny how other people can trashed his set....if it were me...forget about it..."fuck you" "bitch" etc. . .rather funny. . dont ya think...;)

Originally posted by laurie619

HA HA HA getting my bottom kicked for my opinion that’s pathetic :rolleyes: funny how other people can trashed his set....if it were me...forget about it..."fuck you" "bitch" etc. . .rather funny. . dont ya think...;)

:stupid: :stupid:

Originally posted by laurie619

Thanks. . well since my cover is blown funny what a little make-up and some silicone can do :laugh:

You might want to consider using a little bit more of that make-up...

And how does saying Merge looks like a rollerskating rink, have anything to do with insecurity?

Originally posted by tommytempts

I QUESS MERGE DOESN'T NEED TO DECORATE, IT ALWAYS LOOKS LIKE A ROLLERSKATING RINK

HEY CHEEEEESE BALL SHUT YOUR MOUTH......

What next? Will MikeyMerge fight with TommyTemps???

YOU HAVE THE WORST SCREEN NAME ON THIS BOARD. lol

MUST YOU STALK ALL MY POSTS?

This is the 2nd time I told you what an ass you are, so no I am not stalking you. I am telling you that when you write bullshit and slam Non Temps shit... Ill be there to make sure I tell you what an amateur you are. I have my feelings about Temps but don't post them because I keep shit positive. You on the other hand try to slam Merge and Rydell every chance you get. Stick to what you do best..... Kissing the Temps staff ass and Ill leave you alone...

Originally posted by thesandman

This is the 2nd time I told you what an ass you are, so no I am not stalking you. I am telling you that when you write bullshit and slam Non Temps shit... Ill be there to make sure I tell you what an amateur you are. I have my feelings about Temps but don't post them because I keep shit positive. You on the other hand try to slam Merge and Rydell every chance you get. Stick to what you do best..... Kissing the Temps staff ass and Ill leave you alone...

I STATE FACTS AND MY OPINIONS ON THIS BOARD. YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIKE EITHER, BUT DON'T CRY EVERYTIME I SAY SOMETHING BAD ABOUT MERGE. BELIEVE IT OR NOT BUT I AM ACTUALLY GLAD MERGE IS DOING WELL THIS YEAR, I AM HAPPY FOR THE CLUB AND RYDELL. WHAT I THINK IS REDICULOUS IS WHEN MERGE LOVERS OVER EXAGERATE THE TRUTH REGAURDING MERGE AND TEMPTS. CALL ME AN ASS AND AN AMATEUR...I COULD GIVE A SHIT, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME AND I'M SORRY I DON'T HAVE 1500 POSTS. I'VE SAID IT BEFORE AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN, I DON'T KISS ANYONES ASS AT TEMPTS OR ANYWHERE ELSE. I DON'T LIVE FOR MESSAGE BOARDS AND CLUBS.

I STATE FACTS AND MY OPINIONS ON THIS BOARD. YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIKE EITHER, BUT DON'T CRY EVERYTIME I SAY SOMETHING BAD ABOUT MERGE. BELIEVE IT OR NOT BUT I AM ACTUALLY GLAD MERGE IS DOING WELL THIS YEAR, I AM HAPPY FOR THE CLUB AND RYDELL. WHAT I THINK IS REDICULOUS IS WHEN MERGE LOVERS OVER EXAGERATE THE TRUTH REGAURDING MERGE AND TEMPTS. CALL ME AN ASS AND AN AMATEUR...I COULD GIVE A SHIT, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME AND I'M SORRY I DON'T HAVE 1500 POSTS. I'VE SAID IT BEFORE AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN, I DON'T KISS ANYONES ASS AT TEMPTS OR ANYWHERE ELSE. I DON'T LIVE FOR MESSAGE BOARDS AND CLUBS.

I don't cry, I laugh. I have fun at Merge and just give facts out myself. If your impartial you don't show it as you have made attempts to bash Merge plenty of times. I have lots of posts but have been on this board for a few years. Do your thing, but stop the Merge drama.....

I am appauled at the stupidity of this board on this post. Both clubs had a great weekend, I was at both places. Personnaly I enjoy Tempts more and thats no secret. But the fact that Denny drops bombs old and new is no reason for the idiots on this board to try and knock him.

OOOOOOH, Relentless...........a song that the crowd goes sick when he drops a hint of it. Does this mean he should'nt play it anymore., NOT, As a DJ he knows what he's doing and works the crowd perfectly, and this thread simply stated what a great job he did on his B-day. Then some assholes here decide to turn this into the drama thread........lay off the bullshit already......

As for Tempts decorating, it was a nice touch esspecially for the mans B-day..............but Tempts doesn't need to change a thing, the energy and great vibe is built into the place........

As for Merge, thankyou for a great night saturday........and George thanx for the shots, they started the night off great until I ran into my P.o. in the bathroom........that was scary..........

Originally posted by stiffler

it was nice meeting you, sandman, unclebuc and george..........those shots killed me. I almost set the bar on fire with that shot when I pulled the straw out.

Same here. I am slowly remembering things from SAturday night and now I remember that.

:blank: :blank: :blank: