Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever Melt When You Look At Someone?

aboyfrombklyn

Originally posted by embodiedhate

:laugh: You crack me up..You are hereby put in the "typical female" category with Sassa. You say you've found love with the new one, yet the old one can still make you melt. If I was your guy I'd keep you leashed to the front door of the house cause god knows you'd fuck the ex when I wasn't around. :laugh: And you say us men should give respect..Sell me another one sweetiepie. :aright:

someone OBVIOUSLY isn't getting any. If you knew me personally, you wouldn't make this statement. But since you do, please don't ASSUME. :rolleyes:

If you mean melting by seeing someone you care for and just feeling your insides turn mushy and warm....then that doesn't happen often. Only with guys I like or good friends that I haven't seen in a while.

Originally posted by djmoonshine

ditto on that one... :D whenever people say they're still friends with their ex's, i can never understand how... :confused:

I don't get this either :D , its a mystery to me. :laugh:

some people get it.... and some people just dont...:shrugs: idk y... thats just the way it is. :aright:

Originally posted by linabina

some people get it.... and some people just dont...:shrugs: idk y... thats just the way it is. :aright:

well, its not a thing that usually happens. it makes sense to me. i mean, if someone was a part of ur life, esp an important part, why wouldnt u want them to remain a part after the relationship is over. its not easy to stay friends, but it can be done. (i think we both know that) the sad part is other ppl make it alot harder to keep the friendship going. and it just becomes a big mess and it ruins everything :(

Originally posted by xtcgspot

well, its not a thing that usually happens. it makes sense to me. i mean, if someone was a part of ur life, esp an important part, why wouldnt u want them to remain a part after the relationship is over. its not easy to stay friends, but it can be done. (i think we both know that) the sad part is other ppl make it alot harder to keep the friendship going. and it just becomes a big mess and it ruins everything :(

well 1st of all.... i can understand people not understanding being friends with ex's.... but i can also totally relate to those who are able to maintain a friendship with someone who is important to u or whatever.... but ur right its not easy to stay friends.... when theres still feelings left there.... so its not fair to say that the 'other people' ruin everything and make it hard to keep the friendship going... when there are feelings there, it makes the relationship btwn the other people a lot harder and at that point something needs to be done. something maybe a lil more ethical....

Originally posted by linabina

well 1st of all.... i can understand people not understanding being friends with ex's.... but i can also totally relate to those who are able to maintain a friendship with someone who is important to u or whatever.... but ur right its not easy to stay friends.... when theres still feelings left there.... so its not fair to say that the 'other people' ruin everything and make it hard to keep the friendship going... when there are feelings there, it makes the relationship btwn the other people a lot harder and at that point something needs to be done. something maybe a lil more ethical....

yea i shouldnt have said "ruined", i should just say it makes things more difficult. i know exactly where ur comin from and i understand both sides. feelings cant be controlled. ppl feel a certain way and they cant help it. sometimes i wish certain feelings would just go away, but its not that easy.

it just sux when everything becomes awkward and friendships are lost and shit goes down. it just SUX.

these are the kinda times i wish i had a time machine to go back and do things differently. wow, would i have done alot of things different in my life over like the past year

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

Ever just look at a certain person in your life and just melt? I mean every single time, no matter if you're happy, sad, mad, etc.? You just see absolute beauty inside and out. It's the greatest thing!:D:spin2:

Everytime I look at myself..I melt..hehe:D

I am not friends with any of my ex's...its just weird once u break up i guess. LOL.. but my ex who I did love and still do, i still get happy inside.. grr.. even though I hate him I still have love for him and I hate it. luckily we only talk every once in a blue moon, we were good friends before we dated so we still K.I.T