Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mark Amatucci

Originally posted by mikeynumbers

all i have to say is WOOOOOW, i saw this guy last wed night at CLUB ABYSS for just 3 hrs and his set was off the rocker!!! has any of u seen Mark spin before??? good job man, keep up the good work:D

I have and I think he's so good! Mark is definitaly very talented....can't wait to hear him again! :D

mikeynumbers what made you decide to post on CP? I recognize your name from sicktracks. :)

Originally posted by teresadf

I have and I think he's so good! Mark is definitaly very talented....can't wait to hear him again! :D

mikeynumbers what made you decide to post on CP? I recognize your name from sicktracks. :)

yeah i do post on ST, however im spreading my knowledge of everything to another board now as well:D ....and MARK is def a dirty man !!!

Originally posted by mikeynumbers

all i have to say is WOOOOOW, i saw this guy last wed night at CLUB ABYSS for just 3 hrs and his set was off the rocker!!! has any of u seen Mark spin before??? good job man, keep up the good work:D

Crazy Germans...:cool:

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH! Let me see. If I had a choice between going to hear tooch or any other dj the jersey shore had to offer. It would be this kid. Why? Cause he is not a clone of every dj out in the shore which pretty much for the most part all sound the same. He is down to earth and he is not affraid to go record shopping and play new shit. I am sick of going out and hearing most of the dj's sets sounds fucking identical to the next one. You know what the funny thing is. This kid has not even been spinning for a full year and look how far he has gone already. How many different places he as spun and how many great people he has met in this industry. I wish this kid nothing but the best. I know he has what it takes as long as he takes the good with the bad and dont give up. GOOD LUCK BRO!!! I WISH YOU NUTTHING BUT THE BEST!!!

I spoke to him this weekend and he gave me the impression he’s a polite, sensible, kind of guy. .. . Now I cant wait to hear him spin. . I believe I heard him spin once a while ago unfortunately, I don’t really remember. . is he playing anywhere any time soon? ;)

tooch always rips shit up.....kid has skills.....

if u havent heard him live, u must come out and check the man-- in the meantime he normally does a live show on the net on tuesdays so keep an eye out for him posting the link to that for a lil taste of what he can do--

Mike Bugout

MARK IS A GOOD GUY AND VERY POLITE AS WELL....I NEVER GOT TO HEAR HIM...DUE TO CONFLICTING SCHEDULES...BUT FROM WHAT I HEAR HE IS HAS GOTTEN MUCH BETTER OVER THE PAST FEW MONTHS....

GOOD LUCK MARK...

U CAN CHECK HIM OUT AT ROXY I BELIEVE ON FRIDAY NIGHTS WITH SHAWN INK IN THE WHITE ROOM........IM NOT 100% SURE BUT I BELIVE SO...

Oh if people didnt know already me and Mark work together as a team ALOT, I get alot of his Bookins along with some other people on here. If I didnt see the Amazing amount of talent in this kid and his Great Attitude to go along with it I wouldnt try to shop him around so hard and try to get him gigs. This are gonna start happening this year so EVERYONE Look Out!!!!!

If you havent heard him check him out ASAP.

Hopefully well pick up a residency for this all.

Originally posted by laurie619

I spoke to him this weekend and he gave me the impression he’s a polite, sensible, kind of guy. .. . Now I cant wait to hear him spin. . I believe I heard him spin once a while ago unfortunately, I don’t really remember. . is he playing anywhere any time soon? ;)

dAMN GIRL, TRYING TO GET DOWN HIS PANTS????????

JUST KIDDING HE IS A REALLY NICE GUY.

MARK A WORD OF ADVICE IF YOU SPIN AT ABYSS AGAIN (I DONT KNOW UR SCHED) WATCH OUT FOR THE LIGHT GUY HE LIKES BOYS. YOU CAN USUALLY FIND HIM UNDER THE CONSOLE TRYING TO GRAB MANNY WHILE HE'S SPINNING BUT MANNY SAYS A SWIFT KICK TO KIRKS NUTS AND HES DOWN FOR A HALF HOUR!!!!!!!

MARK A WORD OF ADVICE IF YOU SPIN AT ABYSS AGAIN (I DONT KNOW UR SCHED) WATCH OUT FOR THE LIGHT GUY HE LIKES BOYS. YOU CAN USUALLY FIND HIM UNDER THE CONSOLE TRYING TO GRAB MANNY WHILE HE'S SPINNING BUT MANNY SAYS A SWIFT KICK TO KIRKS NUTS AND HES DOWN FOR A HALF HOUR!!!!!!!